3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Feb 3, 2018
Before you read any of the following, I'm not a Patron so I haven't read any of the Patron exclusive updates. This is all my observation. I played the game using the "Cancel the Redirect" thing that was referenced a while ago.

Calling it now: A minimum of a blowjob next chapter (8) from Amanda.

Evidence? Not much concrete, but I think I have what I need to be comfortable in this.
After reading through the Discord after 7 drop, it was apparent that the majority of Palmer's fans felt blueballed and betrayed (A common sense I get here too from people who played 7, and my own personal opinion as well.)
I read through a portion of what feedback he posted on Discord, and displayed very prominently was something along the lines "Daughter Buildup...Gone on too long according to fans" or something to that effect. This brings me to my conclusion that something will be happening, it may not be penetration, but something will actually be happening next chapter.
Plus in the story, Olivia tells them whether or not she'll need another night to work on the Jukebox. She could easily tell them she needs another night, and that would provide ample amount of room to work in some sort of sex scene with Amanda. Additionally, this extra day could very well work in some sort of Lily sex scene with her RPG thing.

If I'm wrong...well, that's okay, I probably am. I just have one wish, whatever happens, and whenever it happens, I just want a facial in the cum options. Nothing more, nothing less personally.

Reactions: Jeancul

TheBat

May 1, 2017
What I like about this game as opposed to DMD (I always compare games to DMD since it was the first game I played in this genre) is how the story is progressing naturally and doesn't feel too forced or too teased up. One natural event after the other, so it doesn't feel out of place.

The issue I had with DMD is, while the renders look amazing and the writing is good, that it has become a sex story with a child who doesn't even know what sex is, doesn't know what a penis is, and also has no idea how her vagina works. It feels like you are going into sexual education with an underage child as opposed to just an incest story between father and daughter.

In this story, you don't feel like the daughter is overly innocent or clueless to what is happening, but she is the one initiating the moves and dropping hints here and there. I like this more and it feels more organic.

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Agreed. I think it was that park walk scene in chapter 2 that made me feel this was going to be quite special.

It helps that Kathy has been dropping an intriguing vibe too, and is also insanely hot.

If there were a separate Patreon with MC, Amanda and Kathy renders in endless threesomes with customizable text/dialogue and add on tiers for requested costumes and backgrounds I think I would go broke and destitute and happy.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So many choices! Ugh and some aren't obvious on what they lead too. And its a good enough story that I want to read through it instead of skipping choices.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
For some reason i'm getting black screens on chapter 5 Online version...

And the escape trick just doesn't work right. I manage to stop it from goin to the patreon page then getting to the menu...after that it's just a page full of black and clouds. Nothing to click on.

Last edited:

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
After I abort the load, pressing esc i get the options menu and load a backup from 6 or 7, i just get another redirect, black screen and an options menu after pressing esc. if i press return or menu, i just get a black screen with the logos of patreon and love joint.
That's exactly what I get.

Ez E

Feb 22, 2018
"Give me some privacy"

SERIOUSLY!!!!! WTF? the whole of ch 7 was a pretty big disappointment, but that moment made me actually face palm. At this point I don't know what the daughter is going to have to do, she has been throwing obvious hints the whole freaking game, but if straight up jumping on top the guy like that doesn't work, what the fuck will?

hxh17

Feb 24, 2018
So being a $5 patron will let you play the Chapters the day they release? I don't see much of a difference for donating $10 a month then

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
And you didn't read something about voice acting or access to beta builds and such things?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Title is a bit misleading tbh, I honestly thought game would contain cannibalism or at the very least you would get to eat the daughters pussy :(

Reactions: Krull and bas

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
I was just able to play Ch7 on Chrome using the technique described earlier. Unless I went wrong somewhere, a pretty disappointing episode. You can get some action with the new blonde character and there's a dry-humping scene with Amanda, but you don't see anything
This is the kind of stuff people usually put behind spoilers.

Reactions: phreadom

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
I just played played CH 7.

The daughter and the lady that fixes the Jukebox looks kinda the same. I wished they looked a bit more different.

Also, I know that some people isn't a fan of the slow pace, but I think it makes this game so interesting. It feels much more real than the other games here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItsEricBoi

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
They look so similar I'm partly wondering if the other girl isn't a surrogate to hold the audience's attention for now, since you would technically be almost having the daughter. Not the real thing, though, and the story's good enough that it'd really feel different. Unless that's part of the angle and you'd start picturing Amanda...

And while I honestly GET the whole "the slow pace is what appeals", that can only fuel something for so long before it gets frustrating. That sets in once the suspension of disbelief is outweighed by the lack of payoff. It's a delicate balance, and some teasing and occasional small payoffs here and there are welcome and do help justify that, over time it just starts to feel forced. So far this game hasn't gotten me to that level, since the foundation of the narrative has been good enough.

But I better at least have another go at Kathy! Like her better than either new character so far. Both in terms of looks (the hair, the eyes, the glasses) and the character (a testament to how well she's been written, although the cryptic hints should really transition soon).

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes