• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I need ch11 in ma life gonna wait like another 3-4 months for the free version p.s. I like what the mods or admins finally cleaned up the op wheres the thumbs up emoji ??? but yea thumbs up guys

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
why did this show up in the latest update page if there is no update am i missing something here ?

JuneX

Donor
Jul 23, 2018
Does someone have the recipes to Heidi's bar..im always missing an ingredient or two and never beat her..

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
what i hardly dont understand is, why is the end of this lovestorys everytime the same-any familymember stumbles across and takes the girl away....do you realy had no other ideas to let end the story...whats the problem with a happyend--live suck without making the story sad and frustrating,where she was 18 Y bevor to think to kidnapp her as adult

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i like the game but i thought its only 1o parts?! the only thing i dislike is the new family part with the aunt of nowhere,it makes no fun it causes me only a pain in the as...the story goes from nowing his maybe daugther to DRAMA:teary:...and in my opinion that sucks-Drama causes only Stress and i doesnt play this for make me stress. sorry for 2 post in front

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
i like the game but i thought its only 1o parts?! the only thing i dislike is the new family part with the aunt of nowhere,it makes no fun it causes me only a pain in the as...the story goes from nowing his maybe daugther to DRAMA:teary:...and in my opinion that sucks-Drama causes only Stress and i doesnt play this for make me stress. sorry for 2 post in front
You are not alone mate, many people don't like that particular story arc.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes