3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I'm having a bug at the beginning at the restaurant/bar when you look at Kathy's phone, right after her hot pix the MC says something like "this is a text from Kathy, I should read it" or something among those lines and then the game crashes and closes by itself. Ive managed to fix that by hitting the skip button while Im looking at her phone but that's weird though
Ch1? Which one? The official release or the cracked one?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
@rczdev Chap 1, the f95 cracked version (the version available on the OP)
The same bug popped up later on in the game in chapt 1, right after a choice about the jukebox (when you tell Amanda if you want to buy another jukebox) and as earlier I still managed to get passed this weird bug by hitting the skip button again

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
@Palmer

Was a patron for a while, then stopped during the making of PWU. Just played DFD ch 1, and I have to say that so far you've crushed it! Graphics are great, and this could be some of the best dialogue I've read in some time. You've made me patronize you again. Nice job!
That's awesome to hear man. Thank you so much!

Reactions: uncejay

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
@rczdev Chap 1, the f95 cracked version (the version available on the OP)
The same bug popped up later on in the game in chapt 1, right after a choice about the jukebox (when you tell Amanda if you want to buy another jukebox) and as earlier I still managed to get passed this weird bug by hitting the skip button again
I never heart of these bugs, but I suggest you to try the official release (instead of the cracked one).

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
This is the official release which contains some fixes to the game. Previous uploaded builds (e.g the one on NG) had a few bugs. We decided to release it here first thanks to all the feedback you guys gave us after Ch 1.
Maybe u add chapter 1 to the title, too? ;)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
will await mega links ;) tried to use the ones above it only took me to a black screen

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
will await mega links ;) tried to use the ones above it only took me to a black screen
Thats the Browser version. It takes quite a bit of time to load. Clicking a few times might help (did for me) but unless you finished Chapter 1 in the Browser version too, you won't be able to do anything anyway.

Reactions: Wrl891

Dez

May 10, 2017
In order you play Chapter 2 you must play chapter 1 ? play it again ? well...ty, id rather not. downvote from me

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
In order you play Chapter 2 you must play chapter 1 ? play it again ? well...ty, id rather not. downvote from me
It says quite clearly in the game you must have played the official release of Ch1, and not any cracked versions. There's nothing we can do about that I'm afraid, they are just not compatible.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes