3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

uncejay

May 19, 2017
@Palmer

Was a patron for a while, then stopped during the making of PWU. Just played DFD ch 1, and I have to say that so far you've crushed it! Graphics are great, and this could be some of the best dialogue I've read in some time. You've made me patronize you again. Nice job!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure they are in appdata hit start key and r together to bring up the run page and search for appdata then search the folders.

Last edited:
Reactions: OliverQn26

Exiss

May 17, 2017
Pretty sure they are in appdata hit start key and r together to bring up the run page and search for appdata then search the folders.
I found where I believe is the save of the "f95zone version" of the game which is in AppData/Local but I also downloaded the "normal version" and I can't find it, tried looking for both the name of the game and the developer's name and no luck neither in local, locallow or roaming. Maybe is under the engine's name? But I don't which one is.

GODofNIGHT

May 23, 2017
To play the second chapter you have to download this version here and play until the end.
Enjoy :)
Download this version;

GODofNIGHT

May 23, 2017
It does not work with the F95 version as it is the alpha version.
The version I passed is the final version so it will work.

GODofNIGHT

May 23, 2017
And here's my game save, you should extract the file and paste it into the C: \ Users \ ComputerName \ AppData \ Local folder with the exact name that is in the file.

Reactions: aweriel

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
What a nice game. Beautiful girls and great graphics althogether. And a nice story, definitively not rushed like most games :D

Is there an unspoken agreement not to share more than the (unfinished?) chapter 1 which download is listed in 1st post?
And are all chapters just about 30-60 minutes of gameplay (or a little more when ready all texts thoroughly)?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Chapter TWO here:

or
But spend another 11,90$ and became patron. Just wasn't sure if it's forbidden to post newer stuff here

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@GODofNIGHT

Fileboob links are not approved links for the site.

@

Look for abbreviations I know their lets play episode 2 is like this.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Big thanks to Palmer for these games!
Will the voices ever be available in the free version, too? Just asking, I have no idea if they're any good.

Jerdog68901

Apr 30, 2017
Ill try not to spoil anything.

Whats up with the 2 Girls. I mean really? I know this is a game and there should be a sense of progression. But this was side action with adult women not teenagers fumbling around in the back of a car. It was unfulfilling in every way. It pulled me out of the game. The option is there not to do anything and honestly i found it more satisfying failing the 2 min games as the rewards for "winning" felt like punishments.

I hope you will re-think this later on. Otherwise its a good game so far(could be great). Just my 2 cents as a non paying player of the game.

Reactions: Orlox

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm having a bug at the beginning at the restaurant/bar when you look at Kathy's phone, right after her hot pix the MC says something like "this is a text from Kathy, I should read it" or something among those lines and then the game crashes and closes by itself. Ive managed to fix that by hitting the skip button while Im looking at her phone but that's weird though

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes