• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Finished chapter 5, got to admit, at first I thought this was just going to be a DmD ripoff but it's not. It's got a lot of work, heart, great cast of characters (I even love Moe) minigames that are actually a lot of fun, and best of all a lot of hot content.

A+, and I haven't even touched 6-8 yet

Reactions: Marcovro

Danny Ran

Apr 27, 2018
Just to be clear. Ch7 is not when sex actually happens with the step-daughter right? Just a different type of hot scene

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing the free downloadable version, I haven't seen any minigames except for the dishwasher one. Am I missing out on content because of this?

NewMercutio

May 14, 2018
I've been playing the free downloadable version, I haven't seen any minigames except for the dishwasher one. Am I missing out on content because of this?
You are. There is bartending in Chap 2, I believe, that leads to content. Arcade games in 4(need to go one of 2 out of 3 paths in Chap 2, that leads to content. Driving in 7, which I'm unsure if it's required for content. I've only gone through it with succeeding at it using the cheat code.

Finished chapter 5, got to admit, at first I thought this was just going to be a DmD ripoff but it's not. It's got a lot of work, heart, great cast of characters (I even love Moe) minigames that are actually a lot of fun, and best of all a lot of hot content.

A+, and I haven't even touched 6-8 yet
I tried to play DmD 2(only one I could get working on my Chromebook which is my only personal computer option atm, and found it unbearable compared to this. The writing just felt far far lower in quality. Really frustrated me.

NewMercutio

May 14, 2018
Being solely on Chromebook is there anyway to get Ch8 that will actually play on a Chromebook or in the Android system? Ch7 was a good return to form after Ch6 and I really don't wanna wait a month to continue the story.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Alright, over the past couple days I picked this up for the first time, and played all 8 chapters. Here's my thoughts

1. First I'd shell out the $10 for the patreon. Maybe you like the voice acting, maybe not. (It's kind of hit or miss) but more than that Palmer deserves it. This is a top tier game on F95 (real talk: how can we get this under 'popular games')

2. THe art is just fantastic. The character designs are awesome. I'll be honest, I usually go for the more unrealistic body proportions. But this game is just so great, and the women are so hot

3. More than hot, they're compelling, as is the game as a whole. Yes, there's other games that have similar concepts, but this game has more than just the concept. THe characters are fun, the story is compelling, and I actually enjoy even the non-fucking characters. Hell, most male characters in games are either a) Competition/threat for NTR content, b) an annoyance (the friend that shows up just to interrupt you before a sex scene), or c) guy to have a devil's threesome with. Moe is just outright fun and he genuinely seems to care about you and your diner. Saul seems slimy and I'm sure he's got some other twist coming, but he's also just been an fun addition to the plot. Speaking of, the plot, oh man the plot. I'll admit I'm the shitty kind of gamer who will literally skip all dialogue until the sex scenes, but not here. I'm actually intrigued by the future of The World's Best Breakfast Bar (first playthrough it was Freedom Burger Arcade) and how we're going to save it. Seriously, a huge amount of credit for this, and not making it cookie cutter

4. I won't spoil the plot, but I'm impressed how palmer got the progression with said daughter without making it seem weirdly forced. Clearly this game will be compared with DmD, like it or not, but that game thought the 'realistic' way would be to take things at a snail's pace. But just because it takes forever doesn't make it more believable. DfD though found a solution with that (and again, not to spoil, but at a much more satisfying pace)

I'm sure I'll think of more down the road, but bravo to Palmer

And on a side note, once I just decided to do the online version, splitting it in parts isn't that hard (my initial problems was with DL'd versions)

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ok, i tried looking through the thread for an answer and didnt catch it:
We have official cracked, we have free, and we have official....whats the difference between all 3?
Btw, i do know what a crack is :p

RoryTate

May 15, 2018
someone would have the way to go with kathy since the deut to have the sex scene before repairing the pipe
I searched through this thread and Google'd for the answer to this problem, but all the explanations were incomplete/confusing. Here's the full sequence to unlock the sex with Kathy scene in chapter 5:

- At the start of the interaction, when asked about Kathy's attitude, choose "Attracted to me".
- This opens up another option before the dishwasher repair happens, where she wants to ask you something. Choose "Go ahead and ask".
- Finally she asks about your attitude toward her, and here is where you choose "I wish I knew how I felt about you".
- Enjoy!

The frustrating part were all the explanations that said to choose "the last option" at the menu before the dishwasher repair. Unless you choose the "Attracted to me" option at the outset, that initial menu is the one before the dishwasher repair.

Reactions: djemol

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
Ok, i tried looking through the thread for an answer and didnt catch it:
We have official cracked, we have free, and we have official....whats the difference between all 3? Btw, i do know what a crack is :p
They're pretty much the same. The cracked versions is just a ripped version from patreon, usually a couple weeks before the official free release by the developer. I'm planning to replace the cracked with versions that include voice acting, which is patreon exclusive, that way it will be less obsolete.

Charlezzz

Aug 8, 2017
sorry guys, but is there a mod or a cheat to stop Daughter of calling me "buddy" or "his long time friend" all the time? I know it most be 'cause Patreon doesn't like incest but for that very reason it removes the immersion, at least to me. I rather have her saying just my name

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
sorry guys, but is there a mod or a cheat to stop Daughter of calling me "buddy" or "his long time friend" all the time? I know it most be 'cause Patreon doesn't like incest but for that very reason it removes the immersion, at least to me. I rather have her saying just my name
At start screen, click on "Customization".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Krull and Charlezzz
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes