mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Both chapters are divided into two different games. You download them seperately.

I don't use the torrents, but unless the links are incorrect, they should both be on the first post.
I knew about the separate chapters, but the torrent that is in the links of Ch1 downloads version 0.17 that is already the ch2

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Hi !

Someone know if we can have this game like Big Brother ? With some mods we can do almost everything!

Maybe its a possability ... ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi !

Someone know if we can have this game like Big Brother ? With some mods we can do almost everything!

Maybe its a possability ... ?
If you're looking for other games with IC in them, click the "incest" tag at the top of the page and it will show you a list of other games with that content in them.

If you're asking if this game needs a mod for IC, then no. IC is already added in the game as it's no longer on Patreon and therefore not bound by their rules.

Reactions: JJsworld

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
um anyone got a save I can get plz, im with both daughters friends but that's it but any save is fine from the current

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When exactly? in which part of the walkthrough will i find that
The only things mentioned in the walkthroughs in regards to sharing routes with D are opening up those routes (MMF or MFF) depending on the decisions you make during three separate events - the time Martin complements D in F's office and the creepy bartender on the beach island - in chapter 1. And in chapter 2 you're given an option as to whether or not you want to open a future FFM route with Cassandra.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
The only things mentioned in the walkthroughs in regards to sharing routes with D are opening up those routes (MMF or MFF) depending on the decisions you make during three separate events - the time Martin complements D in F's office and the creepy bartender on the beach island - in chapter 1. And in chapter 2 you're given an option as to whether or not you want to open a future FFM route with Cassandra.
Well, that's dissapointing. Thanks for the info tho, so you can't really share her, it's just open for future

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, that's dissapointing. Thanks for the info tho, so you can't really share her, it's just open for future
You're welcome. I can't be for sure they aren't added in chapter 2 since I closed off those routes when I played, but I would think those get added on in later updates if they hadn't been implemented already.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
i'm pretty sure elena will tell to adam about d and f. I'm pretty sure he will blackmail D for sex in the futur. Its a vicious way but i'm sure D will be share with other guys soon, and blackmail will suit to the game. So mabye a MMF with him and the other guys ?

At the end of the 18 day, elena found out about d and f. Elena just started to have an affair with adam. So she probably will be alone with him after the trip ( like they said). Elena seems to be a little bitch and she's on f. Mabye she will join them, mabye she will also get jalous and tell the truth to adam.

Come on, he just deal with elena for sex benefit' no?

What do you think about it?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think Elena is not having sex with Adam if she is fucking D's father.
When she was in the car alone with Adam didn't she say she was involved with someone? I could be wrong its been awhile since I played that part of the game.

Reactions: abc6969

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
she tell him she will may take care of him when she will be back , and she told he's old but cute.

first time a major caracter had sex with another guy than f. and d don't know f fucked elena. what will she do if she found out ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think Elena is not having sex with Adam if she is fucking D's father.
When she was in the car alone with Adam didn't she say she was involved with someone? I could be wrong its been awhile since I played that part of the game.
On the harem route, yes. Elena will say that's she's already seeing someone, but on the D only path, she won't.

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
you're right. I' m pretty sure in one of the two routes, it will be some blackmailing. before adam, it was the vilain who try to rape d. Vicious way is in the air haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you're right. I' m pretty sure in one of the two routes, it will be some blackmailing. before adam, it was the vilain who try to rape d. Vicious way is in the air haha
From my understanding, Lucas (the guy who tried to rape D in F's apartment) will not be making a return in future updates.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes