Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone else looking forward to the optional bestiality? i want to save, try it once and then load my save and ignore it, just to see it
That hasn't been added yet and as far as I know that's an optional addition. So it may or may not get included.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can I get it plz? the harlem one
Here's the chapter 2 saves. Both routes are there, so delete the one you don't want from in the game. They're both labeled so you'll know which one is which. Make sure to make a backup of your saves before extracting since these will overwrite your files.

Also note that these saves are at the end of chapter 2, so you won't be able to roll back to the scene with Elena and Adam in the car.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
You're welcome. I can't be for sure they aren't added in chapter 2 since I closed off those routes when I played, but I would think those get added on in later updates if they hadn't been implemented already.
I thought there might be something after reading this "Lucas game over scene was extended a little bit." in the changelog

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Would it really be in Elena's character to blackmail her best friend and her father? She's a devious little minx, sure, but that's just outright evil all things considered.
That's what I posed earlier - Elena has never shown an evil side in this game. She can manipulate, but hasn't done so to the point of taking advantage of naivete or a tit-for-tat trade.

I think she'll use this information to get in D's panties more closely/often by leveraging the knowledge that D is far more sexually advanced that she's let on thus far. Elena will probably be more supportive of D and the MC's relationship + goals to leave than ever . . . but, she'll want to go with them, surely. I see that as her overriding goal emerging from this revelation and MFF would just be icing on the cake to her on that path.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena will probably be more supportive of D and the MC's relationship + goals to leave than ever . . . but, she'll want to go with them, surely. I see that as her overriding goal emerging from this revelation and MFF would just be icing on the cake to her on that path.
True if Elena becomes a blackmailing bitch she'd blow any chance to runaway with D and F.
I can see her utilizing D and F's secret, but not blackmailing her friend, when in point of fact she has no need to do that to get what she wants.

As for D with a doggie IF that were to happen I can't see it occurring literally for years.
Unless D get a job as a dog walker. lol

Reactions: fried
Mar 7, 2018
That's what I posed earlier - Elena has never shown an evil side in this game. She can manipulate, but hasn't done so to the point of taking advantage of naivete or a tit-for-tat trade.

I think she'll use this information to get in D's panties more closely/often by leveraging the knowledge that D is far more sexually advanced that she's let on thus far. Elena will probably be more supportive of D and the MC's relationship + goals to leave than ever . . . but, she'll want to go with them, surely. I see that as her overriding goal emerging from this revelation and MFF would just be icing on the cake to her on that path.
Thats good news for all Elena-lovers like me! :) I'm so glad she gets along for the train-ride I felt, I felt it was a long time before we had spent some time with her, and that train scene was amazing :) I also for some reason think the relations and scenes between the MC and daughter gets alot more fun when she and Elena are teasing and talking, it just feels like a little family they have there!!

Reactions: armion82 and fried

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I thought there might be something after reading this "Lucas game over scene was extended a little bit." in the changelog
That may be. Last I heard Lucas wasn't making a return was just before .18 dropped, so that may have changed.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I also for some reason think the relations and scenes between the MC and daughter gets alot more fun when she and Elena are teasing and talking, it just feels like a little family they have there!!
I agree and, thinking about that point, it would also play well into their wanting to live as a new family, some day.

Mar 7, 2018
I agree and, thinking about that point, it would also play well into their wanting to live as a new family, some day.
that would be the best scenario!! and jennifer can also maybe be there at least close somehow :) i know she's a side character so probably not but... ;) i actually think that Mrdots should not add more characters now! He has alot of them now and should work with the story that is now, we dont need more side storys like those Olivia stuff, that was a Huge part of Chapter 1 ::|:

Reactions: fried and RustyV

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
In CH1, are there any major differences between version 0.14 and 0.14.5? Just wondering if I missed out anything.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes