zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
That's what I posed earlier - Elena has never shown an evil side in this game. She can manipulate, but hasn't done so to the point of taking advantage of naivete or a tit-for-tat trade.

I think she'll use this information to get in D's panties more closely/often by leveraging the knowledge that D is far more sexually advanced that she's let on thus far. Elena will probably be more supportive of D and the MC's relationship + goals to leave than ever . . . but, she'll want to go with them, surely. I see that as her overriding goal emerging from this revelation and MFF would just be icing on the cake to her on that path.

i think she will not blackmail them, but she will give the informations to adam. It's not the same.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In CH1, are there any major differences between version 0.14 and 0.14.5? Just wondering if I missed out anything.
In version 0.14.5 there were some changes towards the end of the game.. a bit of a rewrite to some of the text.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena may convince D that being in an outwardly lesbian relationship with herself will be a great way to keep D's ( and her own if on the harem path) relationship with F secret.
That is a good idea, don't know if it will be in the update, but it would actually work with the story line.
Even in a D only path Elena could convince D a lesbian relationship would be a good cover for D's relationship with her father.
We have to wait about a month to see. lol

Reactions: Eunoian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if 1st post doesn't have android link then no android version existing.

redliner

Oct 29, 2017
Hello I just start playing this wonderful game but at day 13th my game is over as Lucas attacked daughter. Is there any save or something? I prefer not to play from start again. Thanks

Mar 7, 2018
Its so sad to see the "fanbase" of this game, Mrdots even has to turn off his email and messeges because the get so much threats and hate from people. Just like this thread, its awful, with such a loving and sweet game i just don't understand it. But yea, let the hate wagon begin, i don't care. :confused:

Reactions: Les_Riggs

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
For people requesting a DMD version on Android.
Complicated story. Chapter 2 was done by one uploader who has continued to upload and is complete to date.
The quoted poster, @the66 , originally did the upload for Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (up to 0.17). His advice is to now take his upload for Chapter 1 (follow the link in the quoted post) but use the Chapter 2 upload in the OP.

Good luck to all users!
:confused: hmm, i did also ch2 0.18
and with this apk you can continue your ch1 14.5 games directly

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Its so sad to see the "fanbase" of this game, Mrdots even has to turn off his email and messeges because the get so much threats and hate from people. Just like this thread, its awful, with such a loving and sweet game i just don't understand it. But yea, let the hate wagon begin, i don't care. :confused:
hmm? I must have missed something. Who is hating and why? I can't imagine it. This is by far my number 1 game.

Let the fanboy defensiveness begin! lol

Reactions: Les_Riggs
Mar 7, 2018
hmm? I must have missed something. Who is hating and why? I can't imagine it. This is by far my number 1 game.

Let the fanboy defensiveness begin! lol
Don't you see people getting attacked just by wanting to discuss the game(in the thread for the game)? And its the same everywhere you find this game, luckily this forums have a great ignore function, strange thing i only need it in this thread. But yeah, if you compere to other popular threads here like Summertime and Milfy City, this one is the worst and most toxic on the forums.

But for some reason i see the same at other places, so this game sadly seem to attract the worst, which i just don't understand :p but maybe its the popularity and that it was the first game of its kind and most well known? Idk, the "fans"(or rather the haters) actually made me bypass this(my fav game) for a long time because i read their awful stuff.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Don't you see people getting attacked just by wanting to discuss the game(in the thread for the game)? And its the same everywhere you find this game, luckily this forums have a great ignore function, strange thing i only need it in this thread. But yeah, if you compere to other popular threads here like Summertime and Milfy City, this one is the worst and most toxic on the forums.

But for some reason i see the same at other places, so this game sadly seem to attract the worst, which i just don't understand :p but maybe its the popularity and that it was the first game of its kind and most well known? Idk, the "fans"(or rather the haters) actually made me bypass this(my fav game) for a long time because i read their awful stuff.
I mean.. honestly, no. I must have missed it (but I'm not super thorough reading through forum threads). I've seen a lot of people discussing their desires for the game (which is fine by me) and a lot of newer people asking questions that have been answered a dozen times, but I guess I've missed/skipped the "hater" posts. You are referring to this thread, correct?

Anyway, I was just surprised, because I'm such a huge fan. I'm glad I've managed to avoid most of the hate thus far.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Your post that I quoted sounded like there were problems with your Chapter 2. If this has now been cleared up, please make a new post stating your uploads can be used for BOTH chapters.

TIA, bro.
there were no problems with ch2 0.17, just outdated and replaced with ch2 0.18
and this apk is already linked in op

Mar 7, 2018
I mean.. honestly, no. I must have missed it (but I'm not super thorough reading through forum threads). I've seen a lot of people discussing their desires for the game (which is fine by me) and a lot of newer people asking questions that have been answered a dozen times, but I guess I've missed/skipped the "hater" posts. You are referring to this thread, correct?

Anyway, I was just surprised, because I'm such a huge fan. I'm glad I've managed to avoid most of the hate thus far.
Yea, we need more normal people in this thread :) I'm also a huge fan! So great to see at least one more! But you can look up alot of more discussion that was around the last realase, since then its mostly spamming of "update when?" stuff, and when someone says something else, they get jumped. But just look up any thread also anywhere reddit / forums whatever, 90% people hating bashing the game and anyone talking about it, because its trash terrible. :noexpression: and as I said, Mrdots even said he had to shut down his messeges because of all the hate he got for continuing DMD, some people just can't rest until the game gets cancelled and their lifes dream is fulfilled..

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@saffe I did try and message him a question/error once and couldn't get through. Now I know why.

That all sounds ridiculous to me. If I don't like something, I don't cause shit. I may be constructive if I can, but to outright cause a problem is a waste of time. People are strange. Well, I'm glad MrDots is ignoring the hate and pushing forward, because I would be very disappointed if DMD wasn't finished to its' full potential. I generally only support devs at the $1 tiers, but I went up a tier for MrDots when supporting Melody, simply because I felt like I was supporting both games.

Mar 7, 2018
@saffe I did try and message him a question/error once and couldn't get through. Now I know why.

That all sounds ridiculous to me. If I don't like something, I don't cause shit. I may be constructive if I can, but to outright cause a problem is a waste of time. People are strange. Well, I'm glad MrDots is ignoring the hate and pushing forward, because I would be very disappointed if DMD wasn't finished to its' full potential. I generally only support devs at the $1 tiers, but I went up a tier for MrDots when supporting Melody, simply because I felt like I was supporting both games.
Yea you could even see before DMD got banned from Patreon, these people were writing openly in the patreon comments that they would "get DMD banned" beacause they hate the game and its trash. It's very likely that these were the ones who reported the game when it had Patches, so it got permentantly banned.

I think its interesting too because its only a renpy game with a kind of "romantic" theme dont you think? I thought these kinds of people dont play these games. Its kind of absurd.

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes