Mod Dating my Daughter [v0.12] Ikarumod (v03)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

How will you like the mod

• Just give us everything

Votes: 828 77.5%
  • Just give informations

Votes: 80 7.5%
  • Why do we have to chose ?

Votes: 160 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
You must install the original mod first then use these files to replace what in there.
So Download the ikaru original mod put the mod in the game folder then replace those with the new mod and done?
if is that what it takes then dont work for me cus i did that (BTW is funny cuz if i dont replace the ikaru original mod start a new game works perfect)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So Download the ikaru original mod put the mod in the game folder then replace those with the new mod and done?
if is that what it takes then dont work for me cus i did that
Did the original mod work?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes without any problem :v
Does the original mod still work after replacing the files?

I don't use mods but I will make a copy of the game and go do some testing.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Does the original mod still work after replacing the files?

I don't use mods but I will make a copy of the game and go do some testing.
nop dont work wen you star a new frest game the ikarumod ask you if you want to skip days or if you want some events to be true or not but wen you replace the files with the new ones and star a new game the mod just dont work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nop dont work wen you star a new frest game the ikarumod ask you if you want to skip days or if you want some events to be true or not but wen you replace the files with the new ones and star a new game the mod just dont work
You may have run into the windows protection problem, you need to take full control of the folder as admin and make the folder for the game to read and write otherwise windows will not allow the file to be replaced by coping and pasting over the original.

There is another way and that is the cut each file out and place in a safe folder and the cut and place the new file in.

The mod works just fine for me so the 2 above will work for you. mod.jpg

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
You may have run into the windows protection problem, you need to take full control of the folder as admin and make the folder for the game to read and write otherwise windows will not allow the file to be replaced by coping and pasting over the original.

There is another way and that is the cut each file out and place in a safe folder and the cut and place the new file in.

The mod works just fine for me so the 2 above will work for you. View attachment 22867
Bro i was about to give up i dont know why my files are RPYC and not RPY so i delete a lot of shit and finaly FINALY its working :coldsweat: TY for the help

q462974

Oct 1, 2017
thanks for the mod. i ran into a strange problem tho. i used this mod for other versions no problems but for v12 some choices weren't highlighted. for example day 1 "hug her" when you first meet the daughter and "cook for her." anybody have the same error?

in the past i was able to use the mod for older versions without issue. i downloaded the full game here with extras pre installed.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hey everyone
Sorry i didn't get the notifications about this thread, weird

No, my mod wont be compatible, i need to do a LOT of patching.
As you know in changelog, dev changed behaviours in the game.
So i may need a full rewriting about my mod T_T

Xtof

May 30, 2017
Hey everyone

Hey Ikaruga,
With the update to 0.14 I can imagine you let out a big 'sigh' and do not feel like rewriting the mod,
which would be totally understandable.

I just would like to say that I very much appreciated the mod which made the game so more enjoyable.
And like to thank you for creating it.
(which ofcourse should not hold you back if you feel like updating it for 0.14 :) )
Greetz

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hey everyone

we got confidence in you. Your awesome

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I talked with @Pepé Le Pew
My problem is that you need uncompressed version of the game.
He'll (or has already) post a uncompressed version of the game in the main thread. You'll need this to patch with my mod.

Mod that i'll need to rewrite from scratch. I think about day skipper and event redoable before marking bold the "right answers"

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, event if there is "no" progress, at last giving a sign of presence is better than nothing. Still, Good to know the mod is not going to get abandoned right now. Quite looking forward the release, no surprise there since as others said, the mod add quite needed features and content to the vanilla game (Which is why you made those changes it is not ?).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes