Mod Ren'Py Dating My Daughter - Lain's Walkthrough + Gallery + Improvements Mod [v0.32] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 13/03/22)

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 18/03/22)
Ported DMD2, android features updated. No import from Ch1.

Protecc unt

Mar 26, 2021
Ported DMD2, android features updated. No import from Ch1.
Am definitely asking for a lot, but has the interface been changed now?
Font seems bigger, also the choices don't show how much points would be gained or lost by making a certain decision.

Maybe if you have the older version, which got removed, can you please share that
It was smoother.

Brevity Chaos

Jan 28, 2019
My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 13/03/22)

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 2 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.
(Updated 18/03/22)

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.29.1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v0.33.0 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

Usual gestures and other things I've added along the way.
Ch4 info:
Alternative persistent save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Note: Ch4 0.33 has only the built in WT enabled and Lain's 0.32 gallery for now.
Update ?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
(Updated 13/03/22)

(Updated 18/03/22)

My compressed Android port of Dating My Daughter Chapter 3 v0.29.1 with Maim Lain Walkthrough and Improvements mod.

My compressed Android port of Dating My daughter Chapter 4 v0.34.0 with Lord Ashram Mod.

Usual gestures and other things I've added along the way.
Ch4 info:
Alternative persistent save and log location. Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated ch4 to 0.34
Note: Will likely update on the main thread in future.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I was talking about wills update, cuz rn I don't have my laptop and want to play on android as I already have my saves there. Also wills ports r kinda clean & low size which my overloaded phone badly need.
Sorry I didn't read it correctly, but Wills generally is very quick to update so you should be able to have it asap, anyway I apologise for my mistake. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry I didn't read it correctly, but Wills generally is very quick to update so you should be able to have it asap, anyway I apologise for my mistake. :)
Dude^^ He updated today and the post for it is literally a few posts above... :KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dude^^ He updated today and the post for it is literally a few posts above... :KEK:
Even better, it didn't show Wills post about his update when I read the quote, but I'm happy for him/her at least he could continue play DMD. :)

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
thanks lain for the mod.
but is anyone else beside me having trouble in chapter 2 mod where you can't save (an exception has occurred) during and after returning to the apartment and sleeping with d for the first time?!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is there a way to use auto mode in replays?? The slider is still there but no way to activate that I can see.

My fault, this one works, it was Ch1 I was having issues with.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes