Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, I found one of the creatures I was looking for. There's some issues with the model, but it's good for static poses at least...

Baby wants to join in on the fun too!

148556_EnthralledDeeAnimeDream1a.jpg

Part of me likes the bumpier yellow tentacles (more pleasure for her) but another part of me wants to smooth them out a bit...

Of course, a followup involving some glowy yellow tentacle penetration could be interesting...
I'll come back to it at some point - this fits into Part 2, and I have other Part 1 renders that I need to get done first.

What is WIP thread?
There's a link to my Work In Progress (WIP) thread at the bottom of this post.

Since it's just a WIP thread, I'm only sharing a link to it once in each of the relevant fan art threads. Once Part 1 of this unauthorized crossover fanfic is completed, I'll be starting a separate thread for it.

If you just want to wait for the completion of Part 1, yeah don't look at the WIP thread. It's a bit of a jumble at the moment, and there's a number of renders that I still need to do for Part 1.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I enjoyed setting up these poses at least, so I figured I might as well share it here too...

This 'casting' pic does have me looking forward to eventually setting up a few 4 on 1 reverse gangbang renders with these characters...
Sam here is probably the most down to earth looking guy out of the dads and brother models I'm using for my crossover fanfic.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Reactions: JJsworld

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Do you know, when you are doing a render and you reach the point of no return because its pretty much ready - then you look at what you have done thing think "Dafug am i doing XD"

View attachment 138406
View attachment 138407
Yeah I'm torn on this one too. I like the first render better, 'cuz the choking isn't as obvious. I'm guilty of wanting to see Dee as a happy bubbly fun loving gal, that only puts herself in happy bubbly fun loving situations. Or just generally kicking ass (that'd be my ' ' render).

The render setup (lighting, background complimenting his skin) does look good though!

I do like the 'monster sex' aspect though! More D fanart please!!!

Reactions: Mt78 and LP83

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Gonna do alot more renders in the upcoming weeks, where i'll be more focused on the backgrounds and the light, since its a weak point of mine.

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
In typical artist fashion, I got sidetracked today. I wasn't happy with how the 'current formula' that I was using for Elena in my fanart was looking, so I took another stab at her...

150027_Elena_Take2c.jpg

If this version interests any Daz artists, I shared the .duf file for this version of Elena in the DMD art assets thread.

Last edited:

oldje

May 11, 2017
I ran across this recently, I was surprised by the likeness to D. If the hair was blonde, the tits much bigger and a freckled face with red lip stick and black eye shadow, it would be D. I tried to photoshop such changes to this picture, but it didn't look as good as I wanted.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DixieBlueYank

Jun 12, 2018
I ran across this recently, I was surprised by the likeness to D. If the hair was blonde, the tits much bigger and a freckled face with red lip stick and black eye shadow, it would be D. I tried to photoshop such changes to this picture, but it didn't look as good as I wanted.
Was gonna say the same! Change the hair to blonde, and puff out the cheeks a tad... then add an enormous amount of inches to the bust! As far as photoshopping it... Mine would have ended up looking like the old guy from Family Guy!

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
In typical artist fashion, I got sidetracked today. I wasn't happy with how the 'current formula' that I was using for Elena in my fanart was looking, so I took another stab at her...

If this version interests any Daz artists, I shared the .duf file for this version of Elena in the DMD art assets thread.
Mate, this is gold. Sharing this make you the MVP. Thanks, i wasnt happy with my own Elena and this opens up so much story telling.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Yes, seen this one, awsome !!! Someone needs to do a whole set of them...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes