Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_819112

Awesome thread! Many thanks to everyone who posts their works here. Continue to create, please. D is a wonderful character!

Reactions: Khizad and JJsworld

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Im cooking on something. Still :p need to get Photoshop working, so i can start making a comic out of the pictures. Here is some of D's poses from a beach trip, where is tries to get some attention from some other beach visitors.

The last two seem identical, but i made D more fit in the last one. I kinda like her that way. She seem stronger and more confident.
D v2 1.jpg D v2 2.jpg D v2 3.jpg D v2 4.jpg D v2 5.jpg

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Im cooking on something. Still :p need to get Photoshop working, so i can start making a comic out of the pictures. Here is some of D's poses from a beach trip, where is tries to get some attention from some other beach visitors.

The last two seem identical, but i made D more fit in the last one. I kinda like her that way. She seem stronger and more confident.
I prefer the last one (the one where her abs are a bit more toned). Helps make her look slightly older, while still maintaining that innocent look.

D (in DMD) has a gravity defying ass, but you seem to have went a different direction with that. Everyone has their own personal preferences, of course.

The DMD Art Assets thread has been quieter as of late, but if you haven't been following it, there are a few gems in there if you need them (say set locations, etc.). I'm not 100% happy with my version of Elena yet, and I haven't taken a serious stab at Jennifer (just using the 'quick' version for now). I've been playing around with Elena a bit, so hopefully I can dial her in a bit better before I jump back into that project I've been working on. Others have a better eye for recreating characters than I do, but I do my best...

Keep up the good work! More D renders good...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

A tip when posting - after you attach your pictures, go to the "Attached files:" block and click "Thumbnail" for each one. That will let us click on the image and have it pop up in this tab, and let us navigate by clicking the arrows (or hitting the arrow keys). Much better than opening each in a new tab.

Reactions: Andurin

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
A tip when posting - after you attach your pictures, go to the "Attached files:" block and click "Thumbnail" for each one. That will let us click on the image and have it pop up in this tab, and let us navigate by clicking the arrows (or hitting the arrow keys). Much better than opening each in a new tab.
Fixed.

Also, Martin is breaking in his new toy The new toy.jpg

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Sassy, i love it

For the Sci-fi lovers ;)

"It's behind me isn't it?"

View attachment 16561
"Uh, sweetheart... stop looking at the camera and SHOOT THE GODDAMN XENOMORPH!"

again, I was bored.... then I had an idea. Now I didnt say it was a good one....
View attachment 21928
D was not amused!

I really need a hobby...
nah, she's just being a horses ass.... she'll get used to it

Just wanted to try out animation
Dam it takes ages, even with bad image quality

Wow, damn good job

And finally, how far can she fall? In the spirit of Halloween...

View attachment 28019
She's one of the tainted from The Coceter Chronicles

THIS should have been the Abby replacement on NCIS, not that goofy whatever her name is.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Sassy, i love it
"Uh, sweetheart... stop looking at the camera and SHOOT THE GODDAMN XENOMORPH!"
nah, she's just being a horses ass.... she'll get used to it
Wow, damn good job
She's one of the tainted from The Coceter Chronicles
THIS should have been the Abby replacement on NCIS, not that goofy whatever her name is.
Beavershot, instead of replying to each message individually and making a bunch of messages in a row, use multiquote. Click the "+Quote" button (next to "Like" and "Reply" on each post you want to reply to. Then click "Insert Quotes..." at the bottom.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes