Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Rendered Daughter Wallpaper at 4K, but since rules say ...

... how could I link a high-resolution image then? (since attachments seem to get resized) not possible? not allowed?

EDIT:
Added Daughter on beach render.
-retouched using Gimp by combining a beach background with a rendered image with shadows/alpha-channel.
-composition attempt: classic orange-blue complementary-colors and rule of thirds
To bad the background is focused on a point more far away. A blur on the foreground-arm could help but overall that's just butchering the image. There is also a weird shadow-problem going on around her nose. Could re-render with some DOF, but no, takes to long on my old PC.
these are stunning,great work

abc6969

Mar 24, 2018
If he puts a towel around his neck and a hat, he can be a famous whatsapp character LOL
lol

s
simply perfect

It's wet outside and it certainly isn't summer any more. To banish those thoughts in mind...
View attachment 38310
pretty doll

I think I just found a real life D:

Here is the pic if you want to see it without the link:

View attachment 38336
that's true

Fat girls need love too...
obviously dear

Hi Guys
This is my first Render using Assets and Tips from this Forum. I hope you like it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
404 Not Found

And finally, how far can she fall? In the spirit of Halloween...

View attachment 28019
awesome

I wanna make this pose

might as well toss this here as well... testing the Jen settings

Meet the queen!
[cuz ya'll know secretly shes best girl! ;) ]
View attachment 24866
I'm her king

Giving your friend a vaginal massage from inside using my special technique with penis.
yeah!!

My dick requires more fanarts
hahahahah me too

As far as i know, this thread is only for posting pics made by fans and not extracted fro the game itself
that's right

thanks!! she's perfect

Assume you are taking the Elena and corruption route with D... this might be a few years down the line...

View attachment 22777

And a little later that night:

View attachment 22778

People there liked her and cheered her on, so this happened:

View attachment 22780

Then the booze really hit...

View attachment 22781
yes!! yes!!! yes!!

again, I was bored.... then I had an idea. Now I didnt say it was a good one....
View attachment 21928
D was not amused!

I really need a hobby...
lol

Last edited by a moderator:

abc6969

Mar 24, 2018
great pics. thanks
make more pls

Im still working on my own game, mainly on the script :) trying to do it properly.

While im doing that, i practise making the art. I did thise in my early testing.

The idea was that D had to, pay the weekly rent to her roommate, whom she rented a room from ^^
great work!!!
super

Amazing stuff przewodo. Now we just need the older sister and her lesbian friend involved.
nice gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Otyi

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Could you please contain yourself to one post, instead of posting every single comment in a new post?

With 18 posts in a row, you flood the thread.

Thank you in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That aside - how would people feel about fan fiction of DMD? longer stories and all?

Got ichy fingers for a story, 98% unrelated to the DMD story, but with D and some references.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
That aside - how would people feel about fan fiction of DMD? longer stories and all?

Got ichy fingers for a story, 98% unrelated to the DMD story, but with D and some references.
If we get to pop D's cherry and pop Jennifer's cherry nicer than F did (that was a shitty first time imo), I'm interested.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
@abc6969 If you wanna comment on different posts, you have the option to multiquote messages. that "+ quote" button is for that ;)

Reactions: abc6969

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Need opinions:
What bikini-color is the best for D? (Attachment)

I don't know how long these polls stay active/work ...
please do NOT answer/spam this thread if its dead!

I have my favorite-color, but to avoid influencing the poll I won't say it for now.
The color that wins here will be her outfit in my *work-in-progress*-project.
I will also render a high-res poster with some nice background for people that lurk for fap-material here. So pick careful!

Edit: In the comparison-image the brighter colors suffer from clipping due to overexposure. That is my mistake, I did start with rendering black ... but it is easy to fix in the final image.

Edit2:
*removed strawpoll-link* Time is up!
141 people voted so far.
I took a snapshot of the poll-results and will work on the renders. The results surprised me! The winner-images will be added in a new post.

Edit3:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes