Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018

as well as the assets lists from

they either find the assets for free somewhere or buy them and recreate the characters :D

Reactions: NerdsLoveIncest

Laisy

Nov 26, 2017
very nicely done the new set. like it even more than the previous set.
we will see :FuckYea:

Beautiful work again! :heartcoveredeyes:
Not that hard to guess that my favorites in this set are the 3 last photos. That b&w one is very tasteful and erotic. :extremelyhappy:
I especially like these.. fantastic work.
This B/W is absolutely fantastic!
JUST Beautiful!
Thank you :happyblush

Looks creepy as hell. Big chest but small ass? o_O
yes somehow it looks like that :coldsweat:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Here I post a cross render I did looong ago, which I stopped at around 10hours of cooking. And it stil needed a lot more to look as it should. Still, it looks fair enough, and after all this time, I decided to post it lol.
Even tho it has women most know, just in case lol:
From left to right: Girlfriend from " ", Mrs Turner from " ", D and Elena from " ", Ann and Lisa from " "

View attachment 80016

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Here I post a cross render I did looong ago, which I stopped at around 10hours of cooking. And it stil needed a lot more to look as it should. Still, it looks fair enough, and after all this time, I decided to post it lol.
From left to right: Girlfriend from " ", Mrs Turner from " ", D and Elena from " ", Ann and Lisa from " "

View attachment 80016
That would be one interesting house for a series of The Bachelor! Nice work mate!

Reactions: LP83

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017

View attachment 80016
brilliant pic, love it

Reactions: LP83

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Rendered Daughter Wallpaper at 4K, but since rules say ...

1. You must upload the sample images and cover art to our server by using the Upload File. More information . DO NOT use Imgur or any 3rd party hosts or your uploading permissions will be removed.
... how could I link a high-resolution image then? (since attachments seem to get resized) not possible? not allowed?

EDIT:
Added Daughter on beach render.
-retouched using Gimp by combining a beach background with a rendered image with shadows/alpha-channel.
-composition attempt: classic orange-blue complementary-colors and rule of thirds
To bad the background is focused on a point more far away. A blur on the foreground-arm could help but overall that's just butchering the image. There is also a weird shadow-problem going on around her nose. Could re-render with some DOF, but no, takes to long on my old PC.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
. how could I link a high-resolution image then? (since attachments seem to get resized) not possible? not allowed?
I see a lot using MEGA to share their art in higher resolution (after posting the "lower" ones here of course)
You can also upload the 4k pic zipped using the sites server I think
Either way, better be safe and ask a Mod

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes