Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Im still working on my own game, mainly on the script :) trying to do it properly.

While im doing that, i practise making the art. I did thise in my early testing.

The idea was that D had to, pay the weekly rent to her roommate, whom she rented a room from ^^

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thats great Andurin, will you use D as the female protagonist?
if your plan is to make D, im sure theres a lot of members here that would like to help out with the rendering and ideas! :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Im still working on my own game, mainly on the script :) trying to do it properly.

While im doing that, i practise making the art. I did thise in my early testing.

The idea was that D had to, pay the weekly rent to her roommate, whom she rented a room from ^^
Damn, it's so big that her eyes go cross when he inserts it.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
thats great Andurin, will you use D as the female protagonist?
if your plan is to make D, im sure theres a lot of members here that would like to help out with the rendering and ideas! :)
I can 100% confirm that i will not use D as the main female protagonist. She will be a friend of the MC that shows up now and again.
There are two reasons for not using D: 1. I want my story/game to be able to stand on its own. 2. I will reference my fav games and charecters, but never for the sake of "milking" the succes of other games.

Also i will reach out to Mr. Dot, before posting "D" in the game - making sure she gets the correct reference. Like MC meets D, who is waiting for her father to take her shopping or something. perhabs in something revealing ;)

I will post a "prologue" story in a few weeks. I could release it today, but i dont want to release something 0.0.1. The first release will be a big one :) You can see a few of my renders from the charecter building process. Dont want to post to much tho - this post is about D and not my game (so forgive me this time)

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Everything will be more to "scale" in the game. ^^ the last of my test renders with D for now. I hope they arent to bad.
i hope so.. i mean really that thing is bigger then DMD's MC.. and we seen how that worked out for Jennifer.. lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its fiction, so a bit bigger is good, but maybe not that big.
even if D will not be the main girl, its nice that she will be there somewhere.
will be looking forward to try it out!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes