Fan Art Dating My Daughter: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A Tabbie from Coceter Chronicles and D crossover?

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Seems like everyone's adding her to their games nowadays
I do as well. However she only pops up in mine as a "friend" to the (female) main charecter. ^^
D was told that a great way to make some extra money for a hot, young girl like her was to audition to model in music videos.

Her first audition was with the producers of a rap music video, at the mansion they were going to shoot the video at.

Needless to say, she got the part, and there's more movies they'd like to cast her in too... ;)

View attachment 60921

ps. gonna be uploading more DmD fan-art and originals on my Tumblr , so check that out! I'll try my best to cross-post, but I can't guarantee it.
What did you use for the facial? The one i use looks... well.. take a look a the attached pic.

----------------
Test render.

Its hard to see with the pose, but hows her curves?

Also joining in on the selfie challenge ^^

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Actually D popping up doing cameos in games could be a great way to drive Patreon nuts. D could be the albatross tied around their necks. lol
That's actually not a bad idea! Imagine D pops up from time to time in Dark Silvers "Glamour", and one of his character's from that game appeared in MrDots new game?

They've probably told both creators that any characters from their respective previous games can't feature in any future projects, but they surely couldn't stop them from using this idea you suggested? XD

sandmansdust

Oct 31, 2017
Hey all,

I'm still open to commissioning some DMD fan art especially if you can do D, Elena and have F in POV. Message me with what you'd be looking for in compensation or rate and a sample of the characters from DMD that you can do. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes