Mar 7, 2018
I read it as DMD being released at the end of July, and got both surprised and excited for a second. Alas, only the release date of the next DMD will be released at the end of July, and not the update itself. As expected.
Yea you're right, so my guess of end of August may not be wrong after all :) was also happy that we would maybe see a change with the release stuff but doesn't seem so :confused:

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@bolenart Yeah, Melody is being released first at the end of the month, but then an update on when DMD v19 is to be expected will follow soon after. The FIFA image pack is cool in the interim. It's slightly disappointing that DMD has to take the backburner to Melody, but at the same time Melody is a great game too. I suppose I should just be happy that DMD hasn't been dropped entirely.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
@BonnyJohnny Sorry, not 100% sure what you mean. There may be something lost in translation for me there. But what I meant is that my disappointment isn't with MrDots, but with Patreon. I can understand banning rape and the like, but incest is not only legal in many places in the world, but very common in some cultures. It's just fiction in this case. I don't personally endorse it, but scientifically inbreeding can be managed if people are careful and stay so many degrees away from their partner.

But yeah, I'm glad MrDots just pulled it from Patreon and started a new game. It's too good a game to change.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well i might as well play this one again since now a year has passed and it has a lot of content last version i downloaded was CH1 version 0.6

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I guess MrDots wants Melody's story to catch up with DMD and then progress both games at the same time. The intention is to find out if a non-incest game can be as popular or more popular than the incest one. This considering that both games have seemingly the same concept of budding romance of 2 main people with the only difference of incest/non-incest content.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
I guess MrDots wants Melody's story to catch up with DMD and then progress both games at the same time. The intention is to find out if a non-incest game can be as popular or more popular than the incest one. This considering that both games have seemingly the same concept of budding romance of 2 main people with the only difference of incest/non-incest content.
Yeah, personally it doesn't make a difference to me. It's more about the dynamic (father/daughter, older/younger, teacher/student, mentor/mentee, dependent/dependency): the RP value is the same if one can get invested, which I suppose depends on good writing. A mixture of dynamics is also good with other characters, but when it comes to the incest... maybe that is just a fantasy outlet for some people.

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
I guess MrDots wants Melody's story to catch up with DMD and then progress both games at the same time.
It's impossible. He can't progress two games at the same time. He can progress one game, and then the other. That's make two very slow progress game. As we can see...

Reactions: dav121

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah, personally it doesn't make a difference to me. It's more about the dynamic (father/daughter, older/younger, teacher/student, mentor/mentee, dependent/dependency): the RP value is the same if one can get invested, which I suppose depends on good writing. A mixture of dynamics is also good with other characters, but when it comes to the incest... maybe that is just a fantasy outlet for some people.
Good writing I agree. This is what got me hooked on DMD. Incest/No incest didn't really matter.

It's impossible. He can't progress two games at the same time. He can progress one game, and then the other. That's make two very slow progress game. As we can see...
He is progressing the two games in 2:1 ratio. So i thought he wants Melody to catch up with DMD. I just hope he doesn't reduce the quality of DMD in the future (all aspects).

Reactions: Tolotos

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Well, I have now finished the chapter1. I teased D and then we bought the jogging outfit. That gave us all the prizes at the Cupid game, including the tickets. (I actually thought there would be extra scenario for Koko´s concert, but it was not).

Now to the big question. How do I transfer the results over to CH2? I get the message that my saves from CH1 could not be loaded. I tried to copy them into the saves folder for CH2, but that did not work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well, I have now finished the chapter1. I teased D and then we bought the jogging outfit. That gave us all the prizes at the Cupid game, including the tickets. (I actually thought there would be extra scenario for Koko´s concert, but it was not).

Now to the big question. How do I transfer the results over to CH2? I get the message that my saves from CH1 could not be loaded. I tried to copy them into the saves folder for CH2, but that did not work.
You would have to manually enter the information from chapter 1 - Love points, Friendship points and the hidden points as well - into chapter 2.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Okay, but how does the game recognize the route I took?
These are the list of questions you'll be asked when you start chapter 2:

"Continue from CH.1"

Your saves from CH.1 couldn't be loaded.

You'll have to enter your choices from CH.1 manually.

What is your name?
What is the name of your girl?
How many Friendship Points (FP) do you have?
How many Love Points (LP) do you have?
How many ASS POINTS do you have?
How many BOOBS POINTS do you have?
How many EXH POINTS do you have?
How many SHARING POINTS do you have?
How many BDSM POINTS do you have?
Have you rejected Elena? [Yes] [No]
Have you rejected Georgina? [Yes] [No]
Did you have sex with Georgina? [Yes] [No]
Does Georgina have the audio recording of Maria having sex? [Yes] [No]
Which girl did you have sex with? [Oliva] [Elena] [Neither]
Did you destroy the old guy's binoculars at the beach? [Yes] [No]
What did you win at the Cupid Night? [Teddy Bear] [TB and Salts] [TB, S and Lingerie] [TB, S, L, and Tickets to Koko's Concert]
Which photoshoot did you attend to? [Richard's Photoshoot] [Georgina's Photoshoot] [You and D photoshoot]
Did Martin compliment D at the office? [Yes] [No]
Did Elena kiss D before having a shower? [Yes] [No]
Did Elena and D shower together? [Yes] [No]
Did you accept Elena's proposal to teach D how to masturbate? [Yes] [No]
What did you win at the carnival? [The Bear] [The Rabbit] [Both] [Neither]
Did D show her nipples at the carnival? [Yes] [No]

===

How you answer the above will allow the game to determine the route (path) you're on in chapter 2.

Reactions: abc6969
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes