Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In the end I would like to see shy D dominate Elena.
She has, on occasion, shown a brief dominating side to her personality. Like with the video chat she had at the library with mom (that basically went to hell in a hand basket).

Reactions: RustyV

lmao1

Mar 21, 2018
Before I download the game, may I ask

Is chapter 1 included in chapter 2 or I must download them separately

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Before I download the game, may I ask

Is chapter 1 included in chapter 2 or I must download them separately
They would need to be downloaded separately unless you already have CH.1.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
That's another idea that I've thought of. And I think F should be referred to as Dad the Impaler (or Dad the Impale-her). Although it's not blood he's after... well... relatively speaking, I mean.. :D

Damn.. Too many puns. lol

BTW, by "future use", do you mean fapping material for Elena? She's a freaky little nympho!
Blackmail dude....Blackmail
Seems appropriate in a threesome. If Elena is not the impaled one, she could choose to anal-lick D. Really don't want D to be the licker.
I'm still waiting for Elena to introduce D to Mr Good Vibrations aka Vibro or Dildo in order to ream out D's Vag or Butt hole in readiness for F the Impaler

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Blackmail dude....Blackmail
I had a feeling that was what you meant, and I think so, too. I'm sure she's going to be pissed for a lot of reasons. The least of which is the fact that she started falling for F pretty hard. And second, is that's not her laying in bed next to him.

Reactions: rmma621
Mar 7, 2018
I have spent the last 3 days of my life playing this phenomenal game. I shall be honest what has put me off compared to some of the other great adult games was I though the daughter looked a little plastic and I am not really a fan of huge tits although I have had my fun with them in the past.
However what an idiot I was because this game is quite phenomenal. Really really sexy and I love the way there are so many characters and the switching of the POV. I have to say although I have grown to love the daughter, I am never more excited when I see that minx Elena. Now I can write good stories and handle the logic but I have no artistic knowledge whatsoever so although my imagination is wonderful seeing the pictures realised like here is fantastic.
My dream for the game is Elena together with the 2 main characters. I presume this will happen so I can't wait to keep playing it. I am very pushed for money but I am seriously considering donating for this game and have not done that more than once in my memory.
My particular fetishes are peeing/watersports and trains/planes and without going into spoilers I have been pleased that I have been catered for up to a point but I am really hopeful for more ... especially with Elena.
Congratulations to the game creators, this is a masterpiece and I hope it gets completed ... and maybe then a spin-off for Elena, sexiest character I have seen with the possible exception of LOP's Living With Temptation's Lisa.
Interesting, i felt the same way about the daughter too, that she had a plastic look but it disappeared once i started playing :) and i certainly agree Elena is a great character, the switching pov was a point i really like too in the game, now that you mention it, and i agree its a masterpiece in adult gaming, best of the games i have played, and i don't even have a incest fetish :extremelyhappy:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D seems to have a strong undertow to her personality, hopefully a kinky one too.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Good afternoon is the first time I publish and just want to comment that this game is very good and I hope it does not take long for a new update, or will it be abandoned? I hope not, it is a good game.

TheX7

May 25, 2018
The Dev always said that DMD is a game that will be finished.

Go to the page Dev and the information is there in the route for the next games is about to be developed.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does someone know games like this with the same style of characters? like in melody. i like this animation/style really much :D + both stories are really well made :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Good afternoon is the first time I publish and just want to comment that this game is very good and I hope it does not take long for a new update, or will it be abandoned? I hope not, it is a good game.
No, it's not abandoned, otherwise the tag above (beside the word "Ren'Py") would have listed it as "abandoned".

The next update for DMD (v.19) will drop in August. Most likely around the end of the month if not sooner.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I news some help, how the chapters work? Do the fiesta and beggining from zero the second? Take a save from one and put in on second ?? I read OP after doing this questions but no clue ...Ty!

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Well if you want, when you end chapter 1 save the game and enter in load menu there you will see FP LP CL and some numbers. When you start chapter 2, you can select to enter custom FP LP CL and enter the exact number from chapter 1 save. I hope I helped you.
Appreciated!! Ty buddy!

Reactions: Karlovich
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes