Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Lol! I saw a game with .0033. That was the 33rd "something" where updates, patches and bug fixes count as equal. So far, that stew has totaled 33.
There is, of course, some logic in VNs. But most of it involves stalling, teasing and milking. Many similarities.
But update numbering? Devs are at their most creative. So far, in DMD, update 14 was the most revamped : 0.14 ; 14.1 ; and 14.5.
In most threads, I just call everything 0.01, 0.02 and so on for easy communication within a thread. Why devs don't do this is an open question.
Usually the extra numbers in a program's/file's version denotes a revision that's been made. I'd venture to guess the devs are applying that same methodology in this instance.

That's the shortened version of it anyway (no pun intended). :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Every path except D-only is a sideshow. For D to get popped as part of a sideshow but not on the main path? I'd drop this game in a heartbeat! Surely, so would too many others for such a possibility.
First BB gets banned and the dev bails on a continuation.
Then the DoD finale is terribly botched.
Then, maybe, DMD, already majorly criticized for unnecessary slow-burn and excessive sideshows, sees D popped but not on the main path? Fiasco...
The problem with branching game realities seems to be the more a game develops the more each branch gradually becomes mutually exclusive.
For D's cherry to get popped on a D only path may have to be a totally different scenario than a sharing D path. This would mean having to do two different set of renders for the same event, otherwise the sex might feel forced, not following what has preceded it, and the scene tacked on. And Mr.Dots probably doesn't have that much time.
The only viable solution I see is either A.) create two separate games (YAY! but not really viable), or B.) make the D only path a radically cut down version of D the mega slut-bunny path.
I'm playing both versions (D only and mega slut-bunny), but I do want to see how sexually uninhibited D will become. I want darling D to end the game as the character who guides the action not just reacts as a sex-toy pawn.
Maybe as a finale D could meet Koko again and fuck her brains out to show how far she has come from that shy little girl on the beach.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
This would mean having to do two different set of renders for the same event, otherwise the sex might feel forced, not following what has preceded i, and the scene tacked on. And Mr.Dots probably doesn't have that much time.
It's been done in Parental Love.
So not that impossible to do

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True not impossible, but maybe in the situation Mr.Dots finds himself very impractical.
But you make a good point.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Not impossible doesn't mean easy of course.
That said with 3 months between updates, I think it can be done

Reactions: RustyV

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I just had a thought come to me.. we already know that the Spam eating lawyer in Donutistan seems hesitant to take on Rachel and Brad without something incriminating that could possibly put the two of them "in a bad light"... Okay..

And we already know from chapter 1 that D and F met Graham and Olivia on a few occasions.. and we know that Graham's wife bailed out on the two of them when Olivia was young, leaving Graham the only parent to raise her.. Now, with that in mind, and knowing that F wants to get D away from Rachel as quickly as possible.. what if F were to contact Graham asking if he knew anyone with family law experience to help with F and D's case?

That could certainly be an interesting turn of events!

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The problem with branching game realities seems to be the more a game develops the more each branch gradually becomes mutually exclusive.
For D's cherry to get popped on a D only path may have to be a totally different scenario than a sharing D path. This would mean having to do two different set of renders for the same event, otherwise the sex might feel forced, not following what has preceded it, and the scene tacked on. And Mr.Dots probably doesn't have that much time.
The only viable solution I see is either A.) create two separate games (YAY! but not really viable), or B.) make the D only path a radically cut down version of D the mega slut-bunny path.
I'm playing both versions (D only and mega slut-bunny), but I do want to see how sexually uninhibited D will become. I want darling D to end the game as the character who guides the action not just reacts as a sex-toy pawn.
Maybe as a finale D could meet Koko again and fuck her brains out to show how far she has come from that shy little girl on the beach.
I can see that last option happening. Though I'd like for it to be at the same location where D and Koko first met (I'm a sucker for nostalgia) Not on the nudist beach of course.. lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Graham told F that his wife had totally abandoned him and Olivia. He looks to be still technically married unless his now ex-wife got a no-contest thingie done years afterward.
No help.
F, on the other hand, did go through a weird divorce where, somehow, the adulterous wife received near-total custody of the hubby's child. Plausible? Not.
The most interesting is Brad. No character has referred to him as D's father, or step-father. Furthermore, no character has stated that Rachel and Brad were ever married. One plot progression would have had Rachel flim-flam F--now THAT'S plausible!--long enough in their divorce negotiations to renounce citizenships (R and D), and quickly elope with Brad. Without benefit of marriage. So, they go to Donutistan and tell people they are married. Surely D should remember if the Rachel/Brad marriage took place. Or at least think it's mighty peculiar that D had NEVER seen any marriage pics. The non-marriage, alone, would be enough leverage for F to pry D loose from Rachel's clutches.
Ah, though in order for Brad to have control over D, she would had to have been "adopted" by the step-father... which Rachel didn't have done. So that would work well in both the favor of F and D.

And that's true, no one has brought up an marriage between Brad and Rachel. So technically, that could also work in F and D's favor as well.

I was gonna do that when my ex and I were married after the father had been out of his son's life during the first 2 years of our relationship/marriage. In fact, he denied the child (who was 2 at the time) of being the dad. Never had his name on the birth certificate either. But after her and I divorced, I'm glad I never proceeded with the idea of adoption. lol

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
Just logging in quickly to offer that after I found out (late) that v.18 was released, I immediately gave a few cups of coffee ( ) and downloaded from the official distribution site.

I play the Daughter-only path and it was weird in that I was getting emotionally caught up in their fast-forwarded pace, especially because it became quickly obvious to me that I have really missed many of this game's characters :) . In addition, F&D's increasingly open longing to be together, with equal scheming on how get alone time on the "research" trip, just shows how much they've fallen for each other and dropped any pretense to feeling overly cautious about it. It also reminded me very much of early days in my own relationships (non-incestual, btw) and felt just as warm and anxious. The bombs dropped in this chapter all-around were enormous and that final scene was a gut punch cliffhanger.

Not sure how many people are monetarily supporting this effort, but I truly appreciated that they kept to their word and continued the game post-Patreon. I'm buying them some more virtual coffee just in case it helps: I'm invested in this game in multiple ways, I guess!
feel the same way dude, except i was never in relationship... :(

Yep, and also dialog was changed ever so slightly between .17 and .18. Primarily near the end of .17 from what I recall.

Butt cheek sex.. lol That was done in DoD I think? Or maybe that was MotH I'm thinking? I guess that was no different than a tittyfuck.

I think the huge reveal (PIV) between D and F will happen at some point (near the end, maybe?) of .19. I think the initial shock Elena saw may have to wear down a bit first.. sort of like the slow build-up if you will.
WHAT IS PIV????

Since we're on a list (of sorts) in the fetish department, I'm surprised no one has thought about bringing up Anilingus. I'm only mentioning this.. for a friend.. *shifty eyes*
WTF IS ANI... you know what. Nevermind

asgardtipar

Aug 4, 2017
I dont think D would ever cheat on F... I mean like except some games with Elena

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I have spent the last 3 days of my life playing this phenomenal game. I shall be honest what has put me off compared to some of the other great adult games was I though the daughter looked a little plastic and I am not really a fan of huge tits although I have had my fun with them in the past.
However what an idiot I was because this game is quite phenomenal. Really really sexy and I love the way there are so many characters and the switching of the POV. I have to say although I have grown to love the daughter, I am never more excited when I see that minx Elena. Now I can write good stories and handle the logic but I have no artistic knowledge whatsoever so although my imagination is wonderful seeing the pictures realised like here is fantastic.
My dream for the game is Elena together with the 2 main characters. I presume this will happen so I can't wait to keep playing it. I am very pushed for money but I am seriously considering donating for this game and have not done that more than once in my memory.
My particular fetishes are peeing/watersports and trains/planes and without going into spoilers I have been pleased that I have been catered for up to a point but I am really hopeful for more ... especially with Elena.
Congratulations to the game creators, this is a masterpiece and I hope it gets completed ... and maybe then a spin-off for Elena, sexiest character I have seen with the possible exception of LOP's Living With Temptation's Lisa.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena is already having sex with the dad, who does not want D to know yet. So she may have more leverage with the dad than with D now that Elena knows F and D are more than reunited F and D.

Elena could use her discovery of D and F "sleeping" together to manipulate D into sex.
Not blackmail, but more subtle manipulation which seems to be more her style. Elena could wait to the next morning and join D in the shower again (sexy wet girls!), and start to fondle D while causally mentioning she woke up and D wasn't in their room. Then to make D nervous ask where she was last night. D trying to divert Elena's suspicions could reciprocate her sexual advances which would lead to D and Elena starting to have a sexual relationship. Another perv peddle falls.
If D is to become more corrupted she probably has to decide she likes fooling around with girls (she already liked fooling around with Elena) and the plot moves forward.

In a D only plot, Elena most likely will become D and F's accomplice.

I have a lot of time driving to work to think. lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Elena is already having sex with the dad, who does not want D to know yet. So she may have more leverage with the dad than with D.

Elena could use her discovery of D and F "sleeping" together to manipulate D into sex.
Not blackmail, but more subtle manipulation which seems to be more her style. Elena could wait to the next morning and join D in the shower again (sexy wet girls!), and start to fondle D while causally mentioning she woke up and D wasn't in their room. Then to make D nervous ask where she was last night. D trying to divert Elena's suspicions could reciprocate her sexual advances which would lead to D and Elena starting to have a sexual relationship. Another perv peddle falls.
If D is to become more corrupted she probably has to decide she likes fooling around with girls (she already liked fooling around with Elena) and the plot moves forward.

In a D only plot, Elena most likely will become D and F's accomplice.

I have a lot of time driving to work to think. lol
Those are both very plausible ideas considering the Nuru massage D got from Elena in the shower. ;)

I think D would want more of that. That may even be an idea for the F, D and Elena tryst. Though I'd be curious how that would work if you want the D only route without any assistance from Elena at all throughout the game? I have given that some thought, too.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D giving F a nurru massage and oily handjob is a plausible route to anal with D. Oily handjob = oily dick = D butt sex.
One step closer to F popping D.
Or Elena may expose D to what anal is and get her a plug in the sex store.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
D giving F a nurru massage and oily handjob is a plausible route to anal with D. Oily handjob = oily dick = D butt sex.
One step closer to F popping D.
I'm not sure if that would happen before D tried vaginal intercourse first, though I'm perfectly fine either way regardless! :D

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes