RooRoo42

Mar 9, 2018
I just played through Chap 1. Awesome job!! The artwork is great, the storyline though a little cheesy in parts is well done and the sexual tension build between Dad and Daughter is excellent!!

Reactions: Les_Riggs
Mar 21, 2018
I hope the second part has less content trying to convince the player that dating your daughter is OK. I mean, if players download the game they already somewhat accept the premise. I just felt that the first part had way too much time spent on trying to justify everything that the father was doing. It is a great game though and I highly recommend it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Gotta agree with lynx33 on Sophia. She seems a character in the mold of Jennifer and Elena. Wonder if patreon is gonna let her younger-then-eighteen image go.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
DMD was banned on Patreon. This is the 2nd Patreon project, Melody, due to launch Friday. The model is a minor character, Sophia.
Also, welcome to our thread!
Do you know why DMD was banned on Patreon? Is it because of the whole incest thing?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
it's nice to hear that DMD will continue and that they are planning new release in may but i still have the feeling that the game will be rushed in some way to reach it's ending...

regarding the Melody i'll surely play it and keep my pledge to MrDots,since it was the model of D that brought me to playing DMD afterall it will be the same with Melody,i really like all the characters so far. Sophia is miles ahead of Jennifer in terms of appearance so i think there will be no problem with patreaon shitli...guidelines

Jan 27, 2018
Then once Episode 3 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY!
I’ll let you know how you can get DMD v.18 in late April/early May. We’ll talk soon
That's a bit confusing
Also if he does release a version every 3 months we can expect the full game by 2023 and by that time i hope i will have found a better hobby than incest vns :biggrin:
Still good to hear news from him though

Reactions: RustyV

beef209

Nov 28, 2016
That's a bit confusing
Also if he does release a version every 3 months we can expect the full game by 2023 and by that time i hope i will have found a better hobby than incest vns :biggrin:
Still good to hear news from him though
I'm guessing that he will release in late May, but later he will reveal how we can get it to come out earlier in April.

Jan 27, 2018
I'm guessing that he will release in late May, but later he will reveal how we can get it to come out earlier in April.
By switching our donations from patreon to buymeacoffee i guess? That's what i was planning to do anyway and now he has confirmed that you should donate specifically to the game you want

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Welll, Flatlands is the way to put it. Not much in terms of curves on that one. Looks just a litttttle bit underage. Guess she'll end in my ignore category same as Elena and Jennifer.
Nahh! She looks just like those standard Russian models at Met Art or Femjoy, in their early to mid 20´s.:cool:

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
As to the confusion : an efficient proofreader could do wonders for these indie devs.
This is a pet peeve of mine. Many Devs are not native English speakers (I gather MrDots isn't one either, he's just better at it than most) so some irregularity is to be expected, but even a quick spell-check in any word processor would fix at least 80% of these errors. They could do even better with something like Grammarly, which is free to use. I can only blame laziness or stupidity.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
Jan 27, 2018
As to the confusion : an efficient proofreader could do wonders for these indie devs. Hopefully, what's meant is Melody 0.02 (rather than 0.03) and the April-May thing is info regarding a later release.
I doubt that's the case, he repeats multiple times that after melody 0.02 this friday he'll work on another version of melody before working on dmd 0.18, which is incompatible with a release in april since he would have to start next week to do so
The phrase about a release "in late April/early May" makes no sense unless he plans on working on both games at the same time, maybe hiring someone? It would make sense considering how much he received from buymeacoffee but he would have to distance himself from the development, i'm not sure if he would be willing to do so

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes