Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I agree completely..
Same goes for Big Brother from Dark Silver.
And many more.

We promise that our original games are still going to be finished... We just have to put them on hold for now but they will be finished!!!
We promise this and we promise that.

But the people who have at least a little bit of common sense know that these games are over and done with.
And i understand why they do it, i understand perfectly why they give us these false promises and keep the hype train going.
Money makes the world go around, and without the hype of their moneymaking game.... Well goodbye life and find a normal job....

Do i blame them for this.... Yes... And not because i payed money for a long long time to them, i got my money's worth every month.. But i blame them for making these false promises, i blame them for using people like that (including me).

And don't get me wrong.
I'f they actually would continu this game in a couple months, they would have my money no question asked until then.
But at the the site of Mrdots there hasn't been a sign of life in over a month, not even a simple message..
And i do believe that Mrdots wants to develop DmD further, and finish it.... I really really do, but i simply do not believe it's going to happen.

But let's end on a positive note.
Dmd until now has been one of my favorite adult games of all time!, and even it's ended in the middle of everything... Still a great game..
So thank you Mrdots for that experience :) . And i hope that i have that same fun with your next game ! :)
Nope. Not done. Still looks like it will be a quarterly release though. Nothing is in the bag until the release of the next installment, I know, but the bitch is impregnated at least.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Nope. Not done. Still looks like it will be a quarterly release though. Nothing is in the bag until the release of the next installment, I know, but the bitch is impregnated at least.
nah man, what, elena is impregnated? :tf:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
hope 'the bitch' is rachel :D
hmm.. would be an immaculate conception
only Elena and Georgina and Olivia.. got a taste of MC's seed ;)

No, bro. Jeff has mentioned that he expects the next DMD update in about the same time period as a dog's gestation period (9 weeks).
what! are we a little slow today?
just wanna light up the mood, all are in "no future" mode here today :evilsmile:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry. I am AGAINST any and all things that lead to reader confusion in the thread. An unofficial dev-teamer coming to the thread and talking in riddles is WTF bad.
The mood is unlikely to lighten up until Melody departs this thread...
uhh.. that bad
we just have to wait a bit longer
and why are you all talk about the end of dmd? there is no new post on dmdgame.com
and here is no new post = still hope

Reactions: Les_Riggs

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Yes, while there is life there is hope.
But no new posts ANYWHERE--and noted by several others--is just too different from the way things have been done for 18 months.
For the first 5 DMD updates, MrDots did everything--writing, rendering, coding, promoting (not on this site). Doesn't seem too hard to at least give a progress report informing DMD fans that extra help is being hired. This was done after 0.05 and 0.16. So why not now when 2 concurrent projects have NEVER been done by a small studio?
Really, at this stage I'm very curious of how this mess plays out...
i think 3 days before the first release of a new project, he has better things to do, than keeping us updated about a side project
anything else is dmd no more
the money making machine will be melody, so the silence regarding dmd is pretty understandable

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
to break from my usually pessimism I do hold out hope Mr.Dots will at least give us a finale episode. after a year and a half it would be nice to bring DMD to a solid conclusion.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
i think 3 days before the first release of a new project, he has better things to do, than keeping us updated about a side project
anything else is dmd no more
the money making machine will be melody, so the silence regarding dmd is pretty understandable
Mostly agree with this. Melody hasn’t even been released yet and there’s a few things I imagine he’d need to take care of this week, like getting the okay from Patreon to even post the game (making sure the new game is abiding by their new guidelines), plus all the usual (coding, renders, scripts) all make sense.

If anything, any future update of DMD would come after this Friday’s release. The optimistic side of me would like to believe that he would love to continue on with DMD if it were possible, and he hasn’t given up on it.
I’d take a release every quarter for sure. Sure beats none at all, and would be completely understandable due to the circumstances that have affected MrDots and other devs in recent months.

Plus I’m all for getting updates from two of his games instead of just the one. Who wouldn’t be?

Reactions: the66

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Until Jeff says it's dead, it's alive. Feel like he's been pretty clear on where the progress is and what is happening and what he knows.
Thanks, man. It is still live. Give it to next week (after the Melody release) and I’ll see if I can’t get permission to make a more official announcement or if there can be one on Mr Dots or DMD websites.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Whats the deal with the sharing points? And are they necessary to progress the story?
Opens the door, later in the game, for some D sharing among others (for example his ex working collegue Michael(?)) or maybe at the end of her corruption some decent bukkake gangbang ...

Kelerm

Feb 15, 2018
hi, i'm new here and i dont test lot of game for now, but this game is my favorite :p
lot choice cute girl and the story are basic but good.

Reactions: abc6969
U

User_51567

I'f that's the case and in (let's say) 10 weeks from now a new release is released.
Well if that happens i will gladly say i was wrong and that i'm a complete idiot and will be back to my previous pledge amount including donating the amount of months that i missed.

BUT until then...Until i see it happening or even a sign of life... I will proceed to believe that's it's not going to happen :)

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes