muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Doesn't rule out her friend jumping poor old dad and then tellling the daughter how good dad is so the daughter gets interested. Remember they're trying to rebuild a relationship that wasn't built and maintained.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Click on data slot 1, 2 or 3. Left side in save/load menu.

Edit: The squares change collor from yellow to red if move your mouse cursor over.
Yep, I was blind. Thanks mate! ;-)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so far so good. the game is well made.
thx for sharing!

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i'd find the face of the barista looking way to much like the daughter. Anyone else feeling the same way?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Having the walk trough would be useful as to know how to access some scenes, exemple : bathroom one where she forget she is not clothed.

Guess they are some more who are quite hidden (..).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i'd find the face of the barista looking way to much like the daughter. Anyone else feeling the same way?
That was my thought.. she has got to be another daughter that the dad that is not aware of. o_O
Or what if the Mom (ex-wife) had another daughter that she didn't tell him about?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The daughter could of told the dad about a sister. That or the dad had another daughter that he doesn't know about as MuttDoggy said.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm estimating that since Jennifer is employed in the coffee shop that she's got to be at least 18+ so she's either a cousin or she's a sister of the daughter's. What if dad had a fling before his ex-wife or if the he had an affair that produced her and that's what caused the divorce? Another thing to consider is his ex-wife could have had a child before meeting the dad. But the resemblance makes me think they're siblings or possibly cousins. Not to mention Dad or mom having a sister or brother who has a kid that dad doesn't know about?
A few of my cousins and I are mistaken as siblings. My niece can pass as my daughter and she's a lookalike for my own kid, too. This does happen. LOL

Nov 23, 2016
I'm estimating that since Jennifer is employed in the coffee shop that she's got to be at least 18+ so she's either a cousin or she's a sister of the daughter's. What if dad had a fling before his ex-wife or if the he had an affair that produced her and that's what caused the divorce? Another thing to consider is his ex-wife could have had a child before meeting the dad. But the resemblance makes me think they're siblings or possibly cousins. Not to mention Dad or mom having a sister or brother who has a kid that dad doesn't know about?
A few of my cousins and I are mistaken as siblings. My niece can pass as my daughter and she's a lookalike for my own kid, too. This does happen. LOL
You know my brain is already fried !!!!!

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes