Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Agreed however if you wanna just check it out you can dl it burn through it then see if you like it or the direction then delete it and wait.
Exactly what I am doing with this kind of "new" content. If I like it, I follow its theard.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
4 more days. Wondering if the little slut (daughter's friend) gonna try hitting on dad. Her comments made me think so. o_O
btw dev is also creating Mac / Linux versions, that's really a plus. Hope he is updating the walkthrough, too.

Reactions: 95toLife

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
4 more days. Wondering if the little slut (daughter's friend) gonna try hitting on dad. Her comments made me think so. o_O
btw dev is also creating Mac / Linux versions, that's really a plus. Hope he is updating the walkthrough, too.
Lord, I hope so! Kinda wanna bang her more than the daughter. Wouldn't mind sharing though. ;)

Reactions: Cirro84 and MrBee

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I felt like v.0.0.125731 when the dad actually bang her. I'm gonna back after 1 year and let see how far it is.

Reactions: hax

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
Since the beginning of this game I make it look strong like it was unique, finally a game where there's a theme that focus on banging your daughter, I even jokingly defend it to the point that some people though I was serious. Now, that I see that is making over 7000 per month I question my decision in elevating it because I'm worry that the developer will become like breeding season devs and deliver less than normal. Maybe he deliver more and hired more contractors to the point that in the next two updates you will be able to get your daughter to give you heads and you will bang her friend. We'll see on this in this next updates and also next month on the results. I am going to stop elevating this game because I'm afraid that Benn82 may predict the future on this game and it will take a year into finally getting that scene or even more. It would be better if in a year not only would you had bang your daughter but you will have done many things that the dev put in the game like threesome, doing doctor stuff, etc. I wish this game all well and good luck on the future.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
I know this game is still bloody alpha, plenty of possible changes might come along. I do not care so much about when to start doing what with the npcs, but am somehow worried about the background story presented and how it is developed.

What is less appealing to me for now is the story plot. Dad is meeting daughter for first time for years, mom did obviously disappear with her, no real contact. It seems pc and his wife did not separate peacefully, she is still talking crap about pc after all those years. Why am I supposed to talk positively about the woman who snapped my child and moved away?

Why is my daughter here only for a few weeks anyway? Is she old enough to come back, why doesn't she stay nearby to, say, attend some college? Furthermore: her friend is travelling with my daughter, the friend of that friend does work in a café in town somewhere. How does this work out with my daughter's friend being the bff but having a good friend(?) of hers living far away from her near me, and working as a waitress? Those two are close to each other for sure.

Hope dev is making the gameplay more believeable in the long run, wouldn't mind some changes to rearrange what is available so far. :FeelsBadMan: Two days and counting, let's see...

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Since the beginning of this game I make it look strong like it was unique, finally a game where there's a theme that focus on banging your daughter ...
In my 3rd country, you can hire one VERY talented indie games developer for about $500~1000/month. This payment considered very high. Let say he's from Europe, twice the number, $1000~2000/month. Assume, this very day, $7k/month as a start, let see progress he can make under 2 update, OR, 2 months, TOP.

IF it still don't have really big expansion to each update ... though the game quality no doubt wonderful, it has "milking" issue. Up to you to consider it as a scam tactic or not. But, as I'm a 'leecher' anyways, idgaf, I'LL BE BACK (still after a year, tho). Though I wish the patreons should have consciousness about it, if the worst case happening.

Reactions: EzioTatsuya

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
In my Europe country ( Slovenia ), you can hire one VERY talented games developer for about $600~1000/month. (He will work 12 hours a day for that money) (He will speak fluent English )
professional could come between 1000 to 1500 how much salarys are company which are working to such things

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
He will release 2 update this month... [/USER]
Thanks for update? Where did you find this info? I thought dev will do only one update in January? :)

Edit: thanks @MWeb, forgot about that Patreon info. +like

Last edited:

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
IMHO you musn't be hiped about any of patreon games. It's always dissapointing. The era of good indie games of this type (xxx) is for me over. It's always promising start - when project makes some serious kind of money - instead of speeding up it's slowing down and just farming. Sometimes creator disappear and no one of patrons actually care. Look at Impure these days. Patrons are stupid in this.

And for me, I don't even play this genre anymore (not even trying that new craps made by new Creators). It's just the same over and over again. Same story of little kid with bick dong blackmailing all relatives. Or attractive girl slow corrupting by mostly (again) relatives.

I will try not to be all OT, so about this game .. well 0.0.5 (who the fuck invented this stupid numbering) is my last update. Going to make a little break.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... well 0.0.5 (who the fuck invented this stupid numbering) is my last update. Going to make a little break.
Hurr, hurr! Well, it will be the last update coming out free for sure (if all goes according to devs plan that is). It won't, I bet. :D Here you're playing a dad 'courting' your daughter or some friends. Totally different from other games, I know...

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Hurr, hurr! Well, it will be the last update coming out free for sure (if all goes according to devs plan that is). It won't, I bet. :D Here you're playing a dad 'courting' your daughter or some friends. Totally different from other games, I know...
I meant it generaly.

Btw for free? I didnt get it.

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
... for free? I didnt get it.
I had read dev's masterplan was to deliver only for patrons starting with v0.05, this is why I had to giggle reading your post. You were right, and didn't even know how much! :)

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
In my 3rd country, you can hire one VERY talented indie games developer for about $500~1000/month. This payment considered very high. Let say he's from Europe, twice the number, $1000~2000/month. Assume, this very day, $7k/month as a start, let see progress he can make under 2 update, OR, 2 months, TOP.

IF it still don't have really big expansion to each update ... though the game quality no doubt wonderful, it has "milking" issue. Up to you to consider it as a scam tactic or not. But, as I'm a 'leecher' anyways, idgaf, I'LL BE BACK (still after a year, tho). Though I wish the patreons should have consciousness about it, if the worst case happening.
That's as much for a talent indie dev?! Fuck, I may start doing my own game and hire 3 developers to actually deliver something good in less than a month. Fuck I may start writing now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
That's as much for a talent indie dev?! Fuck, I may start doing my own game and hire 3 developers to actually deliver something good in less than a month. Fuck I may start writing now.
... Until you receive the $ from Patreons, so big, then you start getting corrupted.
"Hm ... no need to be fast delivering the update. Relax a bit and enjoy my success"
"Hm ... better yet. I can make it under 1 year, but then Patreon stop, back to $0/month. Might slice the pie more, extend it to 3 years updates"

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I know this game is still bloody alpha, plenty of possible changes might come along. I do not care so much about when to start doing what with the npcs, but am somehow worried about the background story presented and how it is developed.

What is less appealing to me for now is the story plot. Dad is meeting daughter for first time for years, mom did obviously disappear with her, no real contact. It seems pc and his wife did not separate peacefully, she is still talking crap about pc after all those years. Why am I supposed to talk positively about the woman who snapped my child and moved away?

Why is my daughter here only for a few weeks anyway? Is she old enough to come back, why doesn't she stay nearby to, say, attend some college? Furthermore: her friend is travelling with my daughter, the friend of that friend does work in a café in town somewhere. How does this work out with my daughter's friend being the bff but having a good friend(?) of hers living far away from her near me, and working as a waitress? Those two are close to each other for sure.

Hope dev is making the gameplay more believeable in the long run, wouldn't mind some changes to rearrange what is available so far. :FeelsBadMan: Two days and counting, let's see...
They are separated, it's implied it's your fault you separated (it's usually both parents fault tough). Has an absent parent, you're not going to talk bad about the person raising your child to said child or else she/he's going to be defensive about it, worst cause, turn against you and leave. In their eyes you're the one who's never present, you're the one who left their life, the one who missed all the birthdays...

It's also implied the daughter and her best friend are visiting the country (town) for a few days, your best friend happens to have a friend of hers working at said coffee shop, this is likely the reason you're vising this land and not some other random place aka you (your friend) have connections in the area, giving it a reason to visit. I have friends in other countries, this gives me a reason to visit them there. The reason the daughter doesn't stay is obvious, her life is far away with her mother, her friends are there, her school is there etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

honda

Nov 25, 2016
this is more slightly an offtopic but i cannot be silent anymore

I'm running through displeased opinions 'bout the development speed in indies smut games camp and i'm in your boat, guys. I did some payments back in '16. Spent like 40$ by patreoning... but no more
and let me tell you something, the pay per month mode is a road to ruin. basically, i can give you a huge example of he did the Beast and The Bitch

i was that close to supporting him when he started the new game about Harry Potter
but after a couple of month all we had is a couple of teases and a map

later the dude started writing stuff in patreon about his depression, illnesses how he was forced to do commissions again and take contract jobs to pay the bills. basically, the man was donated by patreon fans 1500$ a month just for hanging there. i'm not his personal wealth manager but i can say it sounded like he did really well (contracts + commissions + patreon farming).

you can still go and check out the obnoxious stuff he writes while slacking. the dude have done 0 games for the last 7 month. but got his straight pay from patreon. like this or or

so, it's pay-per-month is what drives devs crazy/moneyhungry and lazy the farming.
if it's all gonna be pay-per-release (a decent one, of course) that would be justified. artists actually CAN switch this mode, but most of them don't. and it's an open window for excuses like "well, i fapped to much this month and was sleepy, but i guarantee that the next month there will be a HUGE treat for all of ya".

btw, i am thinking of running my own smut game somewhere in Feb. so i might share my forthcoming experiences from the other side of the table.

Last edited:

EzioTatsuya

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2016
... Until you receive the $ from Patreons, so big, then you start getting corrupted.
"Hm ... no need to be fast delivering the update. Relax a bit and enjoy my success"
"Hm ... better yet. I can make it under 1 year, but then Patreon stop, back to $0/month. Might slice the pie more, extend it to 3 years updates"
I see what you mean, the more money the more greedy the dev becomes. Now this gave me an idea to have a way to avoid the corruption, I have a percentage for me, (pay bills, buy entertainment, etc) and the rest will go to the contractors and people that I hired (the more the faster), that way if I gain more I would hire more and keep the same percentage to myself to avoid stress and avoid been a lazy greedy bastard. It sucks for me the second I read this but it will save me the trouble of code and animate so I can just focus on the writing and leadership.

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes