RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
For all those having issues (on windows) i will post what i posted earlier:

use this version of the game which i did personally and fixed script issues and restored incest (includes extras):
(patch 4 doesn't need to be used with this version as it is included)

and follow this guide by me:

or try this:

and you should be good to go, the only time i got errors was when i was working on the script but since 'Patched #3' I don't get a single error and I have ran through the game 20+ times so i hope this helps you.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Dude, we're all pervs for being into this stuff. Just own it. But it's weird here, because they've made it a point a few times to really point out that she's 18 (like when she told her mom off, and basically said "you can't control me anymore, I'm an adult) and now he's seeing a lawyer about getting custody? Why doesn't she just say "hey, dad's here, I'm going with him, peace out. I'm an adult, you don't have a say in this anymore."
...maybe, just maybe, she's not eighteen...

Reactions: Parnso

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
i really don't want something like this to happen with D,it would be gamebreaker for me if we had to go through few updates of them dealing with it and discussing what to do,they have nice chemistry at the moment and that would kinda kill the mood
i'd like their first sex to be when sexual attraction is at it's peak,with D being the one wanting to make it happen,even though she's made to be very naive,insecure and inexperienced i'd like to see her wanting to lose her virginity without any lessons and walktrough while doing it
Yeah I can see how this wouldn't be the greatest thing to happen. I guess it would depend on how it was handled obviously but I think I'd also rather it not happen. Feel there really needs to be some event or push for D and F to progress to a level where they both see this for what it has actually already become. Obviously F has been there for a while the lewd incestuous mofo, as much as he didn't want to face the truth. D has been comfortable with things as long as she felt things didn't get to sexual. Obviously that boat has long since sailed but she still hasn't come to terms with it. I assumed the separation from F after Rachel intervened would be the kicker but as people have commented, it has settled back into the same rhythm as before. Guessing it'll take some more Rachel, Brad or Frank intervention to get things going. Hope things get the kick they need in the next update

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
I think u guys r really exaggerating about this, story is still great, and only thing we need to do is change "friend" to "daughter" and "father" (little bugs which i belive will be fixed soon) and 90% comments are like - "the game is unplayable" or "story is not the same anymore" lol. Story is the same, just change the damn "friend" and thats it.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I think u guys r really exaggerating about this, story is still great, and only thing we need to do is change "friend" to "daughter" and "father" (little bugs which i belive will be fixed soon) and 90% comments are like - "the game is unplayable" or "story is not the same anymore" lol. Story is the same, just change the damn "friend" and thats it.
my prepatched version fixes incest and script issues etc

Reactions: aha123

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I know that, but even without your patches the only bug for me was few more "friend" instead of "Dad" idk why people are freaking out, because we need to change 2 things, like wtf?
i get that, there was also a mistake in the menu that pops up when you click your daughters face in the top right but i agree its still playable but there was one error i had to fix that popped up on the regular version.

oh and the original release didn't contain the extras, forgot about that.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Ok, is it me, or did anyone else read the dialogue between the mother and daughter in this one and think "she's supposed to be 18...right?" FFS, it sounded like the mom was scolding a 13 year old.
I've dated 20-somethings whose mothers still treated them like children. They would hang up the phone and cry after a call home. Total control over their daughter's life is what they wanted and got. Those mothers suck big balls....their own.

Reactions: aha123

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
in the Walkthrough:
D's Room
• Wake up.
• Answer the phone
• Choose F < this error? there is a choice of A, B, C. there may C have to choose?
@Zero919 You can chose any of them and get different reactions from Mom and then see them worn during the date later. Only C gives you an extra look at D's ass in the hotel room.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
"F" is D's choice as to who is to drive them (she is having a phone convo with Elena) to school. D will go with Dad. Elena will go with...Adam [cue creepy music].
I didn't follow the walkthrough. The first choice the player is given after D answers the phone is about her dress. The next choice the player is given is about who's going to drive them to school. If the walkthrough doesn't have, 'dad', 'F', or anything meaning her dad after that first 'F' then yes the first 'F' is about the driver and they just skipped the dress.

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
You don´t need a mac version, just download Ren´py and play. It works all Ren´py games, it´s free and really easy to use.

1) Download win-based RenPy game.
2) Then download the SDK: (macOS Ren'Py SDK).
3) Run Ren'Py DMG, extract the files.
4) Unzip your game and then put it in Ren'Py folder.
5) Run Renpy.app, refresh your projects list, choose "GAME NAME" and then press "Launch Project".
I will try, thanks

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Blob

May 7, 2017
Getting 2 errors, can't load my savegames :(

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes