privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Ok, is it me, or did anyone else read the dialogue between the mother and daughter in this one and think "she's supposed to be 18...right?" FFS, it sounded like the mom was scolding a 13 year old.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
Ok, is it me, or did anyone else read the dialogue between the mother and daughter in this one and think "she's supposed to be 18...right?" FFS, it sounded like the mom was scolding a 13 year old.
yeah they play the age down in most of these types of games, it seems to be a common theme.

they want to attract all the perv's, wait... I play this game shit :p

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I downloaded the image pack from c1, but the archive is corrupted. it oens itself until a certain point and then gives me "unexpected end of the archive"

Module

Jul 19, 2017
New version doesn't run in Linux
Code:
Ren'Py platform files not found in any of /home/andrei/Загрузки/DMD-0.16-linux, /home/andrei/Загрузки/DMD-0.16-linux or /home/andrei/Загрузки/DMD-0.16-linux!
Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md
or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
New version doesn't run in Linux
Code:
Ren'Py platform files not found in any of /home/andrei/Загрузки/DMD-0.16-linux, /home/andrei/Загрузки/DMD-0.16-linux or /home/andrei/Загрузки/DMD-0.16-linux!
Please compile the platform files using the instructions in README.md
or point them to an existing installation using ./after_checkout.sh <path>.
I run the windows versions using latest version of wine.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
yeah they play the age down in most of these types of games, it seems to be a common theme.

they want to attract all the perv's, wait... I play this game shit :p
Dude, we're all pervs for being into this stuff. Just own it. But it's weird here, because they've made it a point a few times to really point out that she's 18 (like when she told her mom off, and basically said "you can't control me anymore, I'm an adult) and now he's seeing a lawyer about getting custody? Why doesn't she just say "hey, dad's here, I'm going with him, peace out. I'm an adult, you don't have a say in this anymore."

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
So I have saves from the end of v0.15 (chapter 2) last month, and none of them work in v0.16....what's going on?

Also I've tried patch #4

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
i've played with all my routes (D only,D and Elena,D and Elena and Georgina,D and Georgina,D and every other girl possible) and haven't got any major errors
with every route i played ch.2 from the schratch
Do you have a working save(s) for the end of v0.15?

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Found this on another site from the developer.

A HUGE BUG IN THE NEW CHAPTER (IMPORTANT!)
While I was coding the update, I came up with this huge bug that kept crashing my game. I couldn’t solve it in time for the update so I left it there in the code. This bug somehow involves a file called ch2.renpy. It is located inside the game folder. It came with the new Renpy platform, so I don’t know what it exactly does and I’m too afraid to delete it. I hope you don’t experience the same issues that I had. If you have any questions about this bug, please send me a PM.
Sorry about that!

Reactions: Jeancul

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
tbh, if you think about it, it took more than a year to tell a story that in reality was 2 weeks. it's just that you decided to "play a game in early access" and should understand that this was a natural consequence of it
And how long does it take in real life to corrupt your daughter and have sex with her? 3 months? 6 months? 3 weeks? Even one month would take now more than a year in development. If you are that patient, good for you. My point is that it's just too predictable now. The only funny thing left for me is seeing Mr. Dots come up with more sexual acts people can have before having actual intercourse

aha123

Dec 17, 2017
Try to enjoy story, about rescuing D, going to romantic dinners or just the dialogs. I personally dont play this game to just see some sex scenes, i want story and great dialogs, we got a lot of games with just sex in them. If u guys dont like the game just dont play it. Sorry for all language mistakes, english is not my first language.

Reactions: ThunderZoo
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes