gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi all, I missed DMD chp2 because I was moving and when I stopped being bombarded with cardboard boxes and packing tape I looked at the thread. so could you help me know what version of chp2 I need and about saves to play it. I completed chp1 with all be rewards apart from just Georgia route that would have gave me "gotta catch them all" reward also. so what im asking is there a save file at the end of chp1 I can use with a version of chp2. many thanks in advance

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
afaik .15 is the only version of Chapter 2 there is.

You can use this script in v.14 (chapter 2 is a standalone game so .15 won't do) to generate the data that carries over if you don't have your saves anymore, or just want another specific set of choices/stats:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
MrDots posted a rerelease of Chapter 1 along with extras and a walkthrough. I've already played through chapter 1 thanks to this site but can any patron post the commentary from MrDots? just interested in what's going on.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD Ch.1 v.014 - Reuploaded

Hi guys!
Today I’m reuploading DMD Ch.1. (v0.14) This game is needed to play Ch.2.

-It includes the new saving system patch.

In order to fit within the new Patreon guidelines, I’ve changed the story to fully move away from the content portrayed in the previous versions of the game. I hope that with these changes, we will be able to move forward with the project without getting banned again.

There’s a new file in the game located in: game/CH1_Renpy.rpa. It might cause some “issues” with the script, so delete it if you experience any trouble.

That’s all for now guys,

Have a nice day!

Mrdots.

Edit:
I will post the reupload of 0.14 Ch.1 if anyone wants it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017

Hi guys!

In order to fit within the new Patreon guidelines, I’ve changed the story to fully move away from the content portrayed in the previous versions of the game. I hope that with these changes, we will be able to move forward with the project without getting banned again.

There’s a new file in the game located in: game/CH1_Renpy.rpa. It might cause some “issues” with the script, so delete it if you experience any trouble.

That’s all for now guys,

Have a nice day!

Mrdots.
I take it the file(s) on P1 of this thread are not that re-released version, correct?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So what are the changes exactly? I'm always curious as to what kind of BS excuse will be used? Just the daughter of his Ex-wife? Stepdaughter? Host daughter? Oddly enough, any of those I think may be even creepier than just having him be the F, puts Rachel in a different light as well.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
So what are the changes exactly? I'm always curious as to what kind of BS excuse will be used? Just the daughter of his Ex-wife? Stepdaughter? Host daughter? Oddly enough, any of those I think may be even creepier than just having him be the F, puts Rachel in a different light as well.
Quite creative ... D is nobody now (delete all "daughters" etc.)

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Just Delete the renpy2 file (i'm not sure of the name but it's quite easy to find it). Mr Dots create this file to mask words.
You think DmD would be my #1 game, when idk about this? ;) But thanks for the intended help anyway

Tekkenfighter

Jul 24, 2017
I download the CQ Pack and there are 3 Pics where you fuck Jennifer in an another position than doggy style.
How do i unlock those?`

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017

Hi guys!

That’s all for now guys,

Have a nice day!

Mrdots.

Edit:
I will post the reupload of 0.14 Ch.1 if anyone wants it.
Post please

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
I've added my chapter 2 save here if anyone wants it or if you want to add it to the chapter 2 downloads on the first page:

it contains the following routes:
1. Georgina, Elena And Jennifer
2. Georgina And Elena
3. Elena And Jennifer
4. Jennifer Only
5. Daughter Only
6. Elena Only
7. Georgina And Jennifer
8. Georgina Only

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
it seems the game is buggy for me.

im stuck in this scene. i used all three options, and the game refuse continue.

someone has a solution for this ?

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes