armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i definitely want to see blowjobs, facials, sex and anal soon, i mean if your gonna corrupt your daughter you gotta go all the way right? :p

also animated scenes and sound would be nice too.
All that will happen.Blowjob for sure before 0.20 but sex don't expect it soon- 0.25-0.30

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Really? The whole MC relationship with Jen was the most rushed scene in DMD so far. Adam coming on to Elena at her family dinner table was also totally WTF. D's 2nd big O was far less intense for players than her 1st due to lax buildup.

Maybe the dev-team was unable to make improvements in the week preceding this last update due to the Patreon problem. We'll know eventually because extensive revisions will be needed just like throughout Chapter 1.
You may be right about Jennifer and Elena. I don't care much about the side characters, I tend to feel time spent with them is a waste of precious game time. About D's orgasm a believe it's due to the rushed massage. If it had been properly done, the erotic tension would raise and maybe her orgasm wouldn't feel so less intense.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
All that will happen.Blowjob for sure before 0.20 but sex don't expect it soon- 0.25-0.30
You're sure it will come as soon? With present dynamic and fact it's incest I wouldn't be surprised with even 0.8-0.9. List of fetishes can be applied to additional characters

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You're sure it will come as soon? With present dynamic and fact it's incest I wouldn't be surprised with even 0.8-0.9. List of fetishes can be applied to additional characters
No way,be a little more optimistic.Next corruption level 8 probably wont be the blowjob but CL 9 must be.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
No way,be a little more optimistic.Next corruption level 8 probably wont be the blowjob but CL 9 must be.
That's not pesimistic but I just honestly think sex can come at the very end of a whole development. But your vision is much more likely ofc

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Depending on how evil MrDot's wants to be there may never be full penetrative sexual intercourse with the daughter.

Remember the game's name is "Dating My Daughter" not "Having Sexual Intercourse with my Daughter", and not all dating relationships progress pass the fore-play stage of sex. Mahahahaha

Reactions: Magixian

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Depending on how evil MrDot's wants to be there may never be full penetrative sexual intercourse with the daughter.

Remember the game's name is "Dating My Daughter" not "Having Sexual Intercourse with my Daughter", and not all dating relationships progress pass the fore-play stage of sex. Mahahahaha
Personal opinions, though not sure how long chapter 2 is going to go. But I think sex will happen before chapter 3. I think we'll soon see footjob and titjob. Let's face it, a foot/titjob is, at least I think in D's opinion will just be a massage with her feet/boobs, and as thus not really crossing that line. I would also say that he's already jizzed on her tits and she was okay with it.

I would agree that I think cuningulus will happen pre-bj. I think chapter 3 (if only 3 chapters) will/should focus on multi-relationship aspect and other side fetishes.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
that's a good one, its time for the D to take more initiative, the F is trying so HARD! LOL
btw, probably it's THE ONE RING F draws from gumball machine and now he has power over her as long as she caries it. That will explain every change of her behaviour and plot hole there could ever be :evilsmile:

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes