Ken Tremendous

Oct 22, 2017
Does anyone know a console adjustment or a way to change the option on Day 7 in Chapter 1 with Georgina so it will trigger the HUGE severance package when you leave your job because you have the recording Georgina made in Chapter 1?

I tried to reload Chapter 1 and jumped to that day and got all the options to trigger and then restarted Chapter 2. That didnt seem to work.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Does anyone know a console adjustment or a way to change the option on Day 7 in Chapter 1 with Georgina so it will trigger the HUGE severance package when you leave your job because you have the recording Georgina made in Chapter 1?

I tried to reload Chapter 1 and jumped to that day and got all the options to trigger and then restarted Chapter 2. That didnt seem to work.
are you doing a daughter only route?
cuz you cant have a relationship with Georgina (or any others(?)) for that to work

otherwise, go here

Reactions: Ken Tremendous

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
I give up, no matther what i do i keep getting the corrupt image and no stats import from v 0.14. Guess ill get the full game in a couple of years when its final.

Reactions: menashem

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
DMD V.015 PATCH

Hi guys!
I've uploaded a small patch that should fix the bugs reported.

Here's the download link:

(Replace the old files for this one and that's it)

I've already fixed all the other links so if you want to download the entire game again, you can do so.

Here's the changelog:

-Added small quiz at the beginning of the game for those having the "NONE" bug. I know it's not the best solution but it should help you play the game correctly.

- Fixed bug at the end of the game (Virtual call scene)

- Fixed and deleted more forbidden words ;)

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Hmm the game doesn't know the father or the daughter, maybe put in something which lets us manually set it when it doesn't import properly? (Both are None)

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes