Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Am I the only one who can't seem to get OTHER saves going? The last one I completed was D&E, and that's the one it ALWAYS defaults to starting chapter 2 with. Should our "end of C1" saves have been before the airport or something? If so, that means basically starting from scratch, which... duuuuuuude, really?

For clarity, all of my saves were at the heart screen for the "end of Chapter 1".
thinking the new game only looks at your newest end save from Ch1.
so if you want different routes to carry over you have to have that save be newer?
then I guess some are having probs with that?
so maybe make a separate save folder elsewhere for V15 and when you want to play a different route, only bring in that save?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I downloded Day 14 and played till the end and then i downloaded day 15, but there are no saves. I tried to copy my saves from 14 in the saves from 15 but it didnt work, i dont have a fucking clue how to do it, can u help a little boy withut having his mommy be there for him, and u have to know in computer things i am very stupid so please talk to me as i would be a grandpa from world war 2, thank u very much!
You must take to the end of v14 chapter 1 your save game you want to carry over to chapter 2 and you need to see this you must click main menu.jpg and click on the main menu button and then just start up chapter 2 and your game will auto update in chapter 2 and your good to go.

day 15: game locks up after using all 3 options in the skype chat with D.
Yes that is the major bug that was found today and you need to go back and take D to F hotel instead to get around it.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Didn't get the ref but thanks anyway! o_O
Sorry, reference is to the band Jethro Tull, they released an album called "Aqualung" which I thought your username was in reference to:
JT used flute in their music, quite something for a rock band.

Reactions: Magixian

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
see, I told you this needs to be on top OF EVERY PAGE
Okay just got there and yes there is a bug and you need to chose to take her to the hotel room instead.

BUG ALERT do not video chat or it is a bug with a missing option. Its Called "Give it to her" for (+3 FP) and (+1 LP) but its not there View attachment 43699

I WILL REPEAT DO NOT TAKE HER HOME YOU MUST TAKE HER TO THE HOTEL TO GET AROUND THE BUG FOR NOW.
:)

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
in the walkthrough it reads:
Daughter Path: If Georgina didn’t masturbate early on Day 7 and you rejected her, she will
send an audio recording of Maria and Martin having sex. Dad will use this recording to bribe
Maria into giving you a huge severance payout - Martin won’t know about the recording - you
will be able to do more activities (and with special scenes) with D in Chapter 2 on this path if
these options are chosen (This will be the BEST OPTION for players on the Daughter path, as it
will lead to more “special” scenes with D)

Did all that before but when i went into the office martin was there and not maria and did not get the huge severance.
Have you tried REJECTING Jennifer?

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
day 15: game locks up after using all 3 options in the skype chat with D.
MrDots has addressed the problem because I encountered the same thing.

On this download link, replace the rpa file with the one in the Game folder. It should fix that error.

Bartek4

Nov 7, 2017
hi all, can you please lighten me up
do the 0.15 version has to overwrite the 0.14 or they should be in two different folders ?
thanks!

Oct 2, 2017
What ever save game you took to the end of chapter 1 is the only one that will show up for now and if you try another one to the end of chapter 1 and it has changes for GF will put those changes in all save games in chapter 2.
Ummm... wait what?

So if I start my daughter-only save, finish the new days...

Then go back, finish my D+Elena saves, the original D only saves will act like I'm in D&E too?

*headdesk* Buuuuuuuuh.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ummm... wait what?

Then go back, finish my D+Elena saves, the original D only saves will act like I'm in D&E too?

*headdesk* Buuuuuuuuh.
Yes that is correct in that the GF will now be placed on all save games in chapter 2 that are there.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ummm... wait what?

*headdesk* Buuuuuuuuh.
15 will start with most recent save played from 14, after 14 is closed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
15 will start with most recent save played from 14, after 14 is closed.
Yes as long and you seen this you must click main menu.jpg then click on main menu then exit the game.
Chapter 2 starting a new game will pick up what you did in that last save game in chapter 1.

kira123

May 27, 2017
Someone please upload save game with D and Georgia route in the beginning of chapter 2. Thanks in advance.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes