panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
okay! thx for your reply,pervert bros!!!!!

NOW,i have to go NOW for my masterbation

yes, im 37y old virgin male. but there are tons of 3d GAMES in my computer;)

i hate real girls,all real bitches are useless bitches. i do not care for that real biches:winkytongue:

YES,YES i will die alone but have 3D game girls, and fully satisfied with it:angel:

get a nasty sex life! perverts!:cool:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Does anyone know how to add condoms? I started from the beginning, but I fucked Olivia with a condom. I supposed that now that condoms are a "thing" in this game, the mc would be able to buy a box of condoms or at least 1 it some drugstore, but apparently that's not the case. My solution was to load a savegame prior to accepting fucking Olivia, but even then, when Elena asked me for a condom, the MC was like "uhh I don't have one". Seriously, WTF??? Since that solution didn't work, does anyone know how to set the variable of the condom on? Maybe we could just put 128936129312 condoms in his neverending pocket?

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
great start to ch.2 in my opinion,i definitely didn't expected for D/F reunion for atleast two or three more updates,i'm glad devs immediately brought them back together,now we wait to see how the things with rachel will develop
and that hotel scene,ugh i think D is ready for next step in coming update,things are getting hotter
i'll try other routes tomorrow,georgina being the priority

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
It is what was required by stupid patreon for this game to remain on patreon so now do you get it.
Dev did not change the game at all but put in a bug file to remove the words " Father and daughter" and by removing the bug file the words come back.

Some people need it spelled out in full before they can grasp what is being said.:pensive:
There are other games about incest on patreon did they have to change their wording to or just this one as the dev already had an issue about his characters looking to much like children? Just curios.

As for the update i felt it was way to short.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
You need to remove this file "ch2.renpy" and your game will be just like chapter 1 was and you need to start a new game after you remove this file.

So to recap your must remove this bugged file called "ch2.renpy" so your game will play just like chapter 1 did.

One more time in this recap, REMOVE THIS FILE CALLED "ch2.renpy" AND YOUR GAME WILL PLAY JUST LIKE CHAPTER 1 DID. THEN START A NEW GAME IN CHAPTER 2.
sun is shinning,grass is green,sun is shinning,grass is green,repeat until calm,lol

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
You need to remove this file "ch2.renpy"...
While I understand that keeping the community informed about possible 'buggy' files and what may happen if you delete said 'buggy' file, I also believe some care needs to be taken when commenting about it and to not assume that because said comments are on another site that P-rons won't learn about them.

I wouldn't like to guess what P-rons reaction might be when they eventually learn about the effect deleting said 'buggy' file has, nor if they will see it as a case of a P-ron based creator trying to bypass P-ron's new requirements.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There are other games about incest on patreon did they have to change their wording to or just this one as the dev already had an issue about his characters looking to much like children? Just curios.

3 games so far had to do it and more will also but when who knows.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017

of the games I follow. pretty much all of them are having to change things by end of november
[and then come up with creative ways to put it back in :)]

Reactions: paladin07

Dajose

May 8, 2017
hmh i stuck after the skype call when you had to decide between virtual kiss etc. after the three options if you took all there is no moving forward and it says you did that option. Any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes