Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Version 0.15 Changelog:

– Added Chapter 2
– Removed all incest content from the game. <===== WTF!!!???
– Added huge bug involving file ch2.renpy

someone must know me. game fucked up or nor???
JUST TALK TO ME.

understood? do not playing with me.

im 37y old virgin male and just play this game for my sexual fantasy life.

i do not sex with real girl, just fuck 3D fantasy game girls.

so just DO NOT Fucking PLAY TO me.

JUST SAY
if your too lazy to do just a modicum of research and read. you get what you deserve

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Version 0.15 Changelog:

– Added Chapter 2
– Removed all incest content from the game. <===== WTF!!!???
– Added huge bug involving file ch2.renpy

someone must know me. game fucked up or nor???
JUST TALK TO ME.

understood? do not playing with me.

im 37y old virgin male and just play this game for my sexual fantasy life.

i do not sex with real girl, just fuck 3D fantasy game girls.

so just DO NOT Fucking PLAY TO me.

JUST SAY
You need to remove this file "ch2.renpy" and your game will be just like chapter 1 was and you need to start a new game after you remove this file.

So to recap your must remove this bugged file called "ch2.renpy" so your game will play just like chapter 1 did.

One more time in this recap, REMOVE THIS FILE CALLED "ch2.renpy" AND YOUR GAME WILL PLAY JUST LIKE CHAPTER 1 DID. THEN START A NEW GAME IN CHAPTER 2.

Reactions: panzer051

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Still playing and love the update so far (and very likely also the rest of it).

But there seems to be alot of inconsistencies. F has still the condom (although I used it already .... twice :biggrin: ).
View attachment 43719

F deflowers Jen, she's happy to be no virgin anymore, but then she's envision to have sex with him (again) as their 1st time.
View attachment 43717

And Jen wants to put Dilbert's ehm F's dick in her mouth AGAIN ... even if F pleasured her, not reverse.
View attachment 43718
They did not finish for when F started to go in it hurt her to much and he had to stop, so yes she wants her full sex to happen with F.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
if your too lazy to do just a modicum of research and read. you get what you deserve
You need to remove this file "ch2.renpy" and your game will be just like chapter 1 was and you need to start a new game after you remove this file.

So to recap your must remove this bugged file called "ch2.renpy" so your game will play just like chapter 1 did.

One more time in this recap, REMOVE THIS FILE CALLED "ch2.renpy" AND YOUR GAME WILL PLAY JUST LIKE CHAPTER 1 DID. THEN START A NEW GAME IN CHAPTER 2.
okay, thx

but, Removed all incest content from the game. <===== What fuck is this??

just mistaken changelog???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
okay, thx

but, Removed all incest content from the game. <===== What fuck is this??

just mistaken changelog???
It is what was required by stupid patreon for this game to remain on patreon so now do you get it.
Dev did not change the game at all but put in a bug file to remove the words " Father and daughter" and by removing the bug file the words come back.

Some people need it spelled out in full before they can grasp what is being said.:pensive:

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017

OKAY,I KNOW. NOW.

at once,HUGE bug must be eliminated

anytime,anywhere!!!!

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
So, I had Georgina go in to work early on Day 7 and I rejected her, but I still don't get to quit my job with Maria, Martin is always taking care of it.
I tried @Magixian 's Konami Code (worked fine) but I still can't figure out which trigger I missed, anyone know? Just the console command would be great

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, I had Georgina go in to work early on Day 7 and I rejected her, but I still don't get to quit my job with Maria, Martin is always taking care of it.
I tried @Magixian 's Konami Code (worked fine) but I still can't figure out which trigger I missed, anyone know? Just the console command would be great
You must also not have her masturbate that morning so she will have the recording.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes