Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
wow you sound really fragile. talking about lack of brain...
Why trolling dude, we get it you're mentally challenged, so why go out hating... this is not a conversation for this tread. Hopefully you understand that grieving people over the internet is not a feat at all, while sitting home and trembling under the covers of your bed... Just drop it before this gets out of hand and bans start flying around. Peace.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah it is, do wish all renpy had it, but i don't remember if there is anywhere else beside this game (among renpy games of course).
I did play quite ren'pys and yeah... I haven't seen it anywhere else... tho I hope more devs use it, it's quite useful when having many saves and want to keep them. :D

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I'm eager to see new content, but the mentioned concentration of fixing/improving existing parts is totally ok. And story will never move that fast forward as we wish (= as fast as we consume the fruits of their labour ^^ ) so a little more delaying is acceptable pain :happyblush

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I'm eager to see new content, but the mentioned concentration of fixing/improving existing parts is totally ok. And story will never move that fast forward as we wish (= as fast as we consume the fruits of their labour ^^ ) so a little more delaying is acceptable pain :happyblush
I know, right? I wish we have 2-3 releases a month... but... :p

Reactions: a1fox3

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Yeah it is, do wish all renpy had it, but i don't remember if there is anywhere else beside this game (among renpy games of course).
Although, as I think of it... we can ask nicely our friendly neighbor @grev (as he's a modder and all) to help with this "little" inconvenience. :p

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
so basically the dev decided to not advance forward in the story cuz he wants to milk more out of his supporters

with the daughter we have bj & sex left. i guess he wants to delay this as much as possible to milk it longer

anyone with a brain could see that
I'm sorry you feel that way. I guess getting more content to prior actions which was not developed before. Most people that play a game, want the completed product and not having the job choices matter is not a completed product. so this is part of a process it is not milking, it is making sure the product is coherent as well as good. your comments show you are only thinking of what you want and not what is good for the game and the people that like it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Although, as I think of it... we can ask nicely our friendly neighbor @grev (as he's a modder and all) to help with this "little" inconvenience. :p
Sure why not, universal mod to name saves in renpy games would probably be one of the most useful things out there. :)

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Sure why not, universal mod to name saves in renpy games would probably be one of the most useful things out there. :)
I can certainly look into it. it may not be possible to do a universal one however as it is probably a change made in the game files rather than the renpy files ( game files are specific to the game where as renpy files are mostly generic across the board) ill look at the code and see if its possible sometime this weekend.. thanks for the suggestion

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can certainly look into it. it may not be possible to do a universal one however as it is probably a change made in the game files rather than the renpy files ( game files are specific to the game where as renpy files are mostly generic across the board) ill look at the code and see if its possible sometime this weekend.. thanks for the suggestion
Some of the most popular ones could sure use it like Dreaming of Dana, Dreams of Desire + tons others, so yeah if you can do something about that thanks in advance. :)

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I knew would have loved a challenge :p

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Some of the most popular ones could sure use it like Dreaming of Dana, Dreams of Desire + tons others, so yeah if you can do something about that thanks in advance. :)
I generally try to save on an image which is distinctive so i can remember which path the save is in between monthly updates. But yeah DmD's system is a godsend, especially with the whole ass, boob, exhibition etc points that have been added, lot to keep track of.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Its funny that always complaint someone that doesnt support the game. They are very worried about others being milked.
Not everyone can afford to support a game (or anything by that regard), they could be good citizens who don't like injustice happening to other good people. I really want to be able to afford supporting other games that I love, but I had to make a decision for just 1 (so I chose this). Just a thought that rushed my mind :p

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I generally try to save on an image which is distinctive so i can remember which path the save is in between monthly updates. But yeah DmD's system is a godsend, especially with the whole ass, boob, exhibition etc points that have been added, lot to keep track of.
True, but when you have loads of them it gets hard... and not to mention the time span :p

Kane42

Oct 21, 2017
Hi everybody!
I have an error while playing this game and I can't find anything in this forum.

I can't press escape to pause and save the game. I have a error massage.
I just unzipped the archive Dating_My_Daughter-0.13-winExtrasIncluded.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you help me please? Do you have this error too?
Thanks a lot!

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Hi everybody!
I have an error while playing this game and I can't find anything in this forum.

I can't press escape to pause and save the game. I have a error massage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you help me please?
Thanks a lot!
Did you try "ignore" button?

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes