Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
GOOD MORNING FELLOW DEGENERATES!!!

as much as I would like to believe that Dots would add new co workers for us based on job. I think it more likely that there will just be outfit and story changes. that being said. BRING ON SEXY NURSES G AND D
Georgina will stay there no matter what. :p I agree the names will be the same.. :)

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Developer want to fix his game, Patreons want the story to move forward.

Developer ask Patreons what they want. They answer "We want the story to move forward".

Stupid developer choose to fix the game...

Angry patreons start a shitstorm.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017

Developer ask Patreons what they want. They answer "We want the story to move forward".

He asks patreons - obviously it wasn't 100% of us wanted the story to continue, so he decides to "slack" a bit and fix the 1st chapter of the game... It's a milestone for the project, you see, it's obviously divided in 3 chapters and with v013 the 1st one ends, so he polishes his product... nothing bad happened, no bad feelings ;)

KarakaDope

Jul 23, 2017
so basically the dev decided to not advance forward in the story cuz he wants to milk more out of his supporters

with the daughter we have bj & sex left. i guess he wants to delay this as much as possible to milk it longer

anyone with a brain could see that

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017

Actually, months ago MrDots asked whether the patrons preferred to have a general revision immediately or at the end of the current storyline (chapter 1). They voted the second option, and so here we are. Not having a revision at all was never a possibility, since it was objectively badly needed (e.g. the way things were before, there was no variable to "keep track" of what happened on the nudist beach: did D paraded in topless in front of another couple without wearing a towel or not? it could be a very important decision, since it might affect her reactions in situtations where near or full nudity might be requested/advised - mixed gender saunas, photo shoots for fashion magazines, wet t-shirt contests, who knows what else. The old code wouldn't have been able to adjust D's reaction depending on her past experiences, the new will).

That aside, on the Patreon page hardly anybody complained about the decision. All pledgers are very comprehensive and supportive (there is a reason they SUPPORT the game, instead of just playing it after all), some are even saying that this is the update they are waiting for the most - the idea of having new sexy scenes with Elena and Olivia seems to be really intriguing for many.

Finally, calling stupid someone who was able to build such a project all by himslef and bring it to the present succes in less than a year is, well... questionable? Other than rude, that is.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
so basically the dev decided to not advance forward in the story cuz he wants to milk more out of his supporters

with the daughter we have bj & sex left. i guess he wants to delay this as much as possible to milk it longer

anyone with a brain could see that
Well, that's something that anyone could speculate on, but only he can tell if it's true... as I said in a previous post, I think he wants to polish his product, after all it's 1st part is done and there are some loopholes and what not... we still get new release soon, maybe it's just he needs more time to figure out how the story envelops in future episodes. I have no doubt that he is considering a lot of options from fans of the game (not only patreons) and I'm almost certain that his original plan of the game is changing constantly due to feedback and ideas by people around...

Reactions: Dolphin3000

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Well, that's something that anyone could speculate on, but only he can tell if it's true... as I said in a previous post, I think he wants to polish his product, after all it's 1st part is done and there are some loopholes and what not... we still get new release soon, maybe it's just he needs more time to figure out how the story envelops in future episodes. I have no doubt that he is considering a lot of options from fans of the game (not only patreons) and I'm almost certain that his original plan of the game is changing constantly due to feedback and ideas by people around...
You're talking to a monkey. Not only he does not have a brain, he also doesn't have a clue of what game development means. He just want to fap, you know, like those who don't have a brain.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
You're talking to a monkey. Not only he does not have a brain, he also doesn't have a clue of what game development means. He just want to fap, you know, like those who don't have a brain.
Hey, I concur, but even monkeys can grow brains (hopefully) :D

Reactions: a1fox3
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes