cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure you played all 4 parts? There are several endings.
some players got stuck on middleish of ch4 and got screen to be continued.

Does this have bugs?
maybe, maybe not but only ingame wt-mod is guaranteed to be bugless (if it has bugs then it's dev's fault) but that doesn't unlock all endings which 3rd party mod does (which you linked) so use it only after finishing game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any chance for dmd fantasy scene version 2 ?
hyper can't answer that, either dots make it or doesn't and that depends on many things like how new game's development goes (if no hiccups then chances are higher).

Reactions: Hyperserver

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
nah - it's always the same (nothing against you in person only). people download some pirated stuff, not even sure they get the latest version. Then they add some mod - maybe even more than one. Mess up their game, but call the developer to be responsible for "their bad broken games".
If you download the games from the official developer's sites and don't mod the game, you mostly wouldn't experience such issues. I know this is a pirate forum, and i am fine with it - i just can't stand whenever people blame some dev for broken stuff which they even aren't responsible for. (not only in this thread, it's an issue all over the f95 zone). As it seems it's more convenient to blame someone unrelated instead to acknowledge the own incompetence to ensure to get the right/newest files and to play the games as they are designed (or at least make sure not to use outdated mods).

What i didn't like about YOUR first post:
You started to call the game "bullshit" right from the start, instead of simply FIRST ask for the reason of your problem. Maybe next time first get the reason and THEN be upset (if your problem can't be resolved)

PS:
Mod in OP or not - you still know that NONE of the links in OP are related to MrDots? Just because something is listed in OP doesn't make any excuse if you mess up your game by installing any mods/patches. Also even the download links in OP don't guarantee to be the newest at all. Even if Maim's mod is listed in OP it's still just "some mod you found somewhere" (to use your own words).
maybe i was miss understood it is kind of hard to get text to match what is being said as you can't really get tone or meaning across always without a long drawn out rant at least that is how i feel. i loved the game. when it said to be continued i didn't know it was cause of the mod. i thought it was another dev just marking their game complete that wasn't really so they could just move on. i can't tell you how many games feel like the devs are just milking patreon then move on to another game without completing their game. some leave the game as is and others throw a half ass ending that feel like it jumps from the middle to the end. then they call it complete. i'm not saying this dev did this. i now know it was the mod being out dated. at the time it was just like not again and it seems to happen so much with games i get drawn into the story and love.

Reactions: Magixian

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
maybe i was miss understood it is kind of hard to get text to match what is being said as you can't really get tone or meaning across always without a long drawn out rant at least that is how i feel. i loved the game. when it said to be continued i didn't know it was cause of the mod. i thought it was another dev just marking their game complete that wasn't really so they could just move on. i can't tell you how many games feel like the devs are just milking patreon then move on to another game without completing their game. some leave the game as is and others throw a half ass ending that feel like it jumps from the middle to the end. then they call it complete. i'm not saying this dev did this. i now know it was the mod being out dated. at the time it was just like not again and it seems to happen so much with games i get drawn into the story and love.
yepp - i know exactly how you feel and where you come from.
I know several games where the dev decided mid-game to create another game and left his first game (low rated) unfinished.
After confronting the dev why he abandons his first game and doesn't try to get rid of all the bugs which lead to bad reviews in first place, they rather tell you "i just need a break from that game to clear my mind and do something else" - but still the second game is exactly the same mess as the first one - even with same renders and assets, just a different story.
Who do they think they are gonna fool?
But be assured, we will always try to finish our games - no matter what. Even with Sunshine Love, where we had some different plans, we finished the game even we already wanted to create another game (hence why the endings seem a bit rushed). We just wanted to end SL to be able to start Thief of Hearts, where we try to do certain things different than we did before (Textwalls, MC with spine, dedicated harem route.... and so on). We couldn't include that into SL.

Vliter87

Jul 12, 2020
They don't want to see Dee. They want to see everyone fuck Dee.
You're welcome to your opinion, but that's an awfully broad brush to paint with to say everyone. Personally I prefer having Dee all to myself, as I do with any adult game like this. Depending on the women involved I might be even willing to do a harem. But given that in game this is a woman (or women) that I love devotedly I prefer that they're for me and me alone, and everyone else is look but don't touch.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yepp - i know exactly how you feel and where you come from.
I know several games where the dev decided mid-game to create another game and left his first game (low rated) unfinished.
After confronting the dev why he abandons his first game and doesn't try to get rid of all the bugs which lead to bad reviews in first place, they rather tell you "i just need a break from that game to clear my mind and do something else" - but still the second game is exactly the same mess as the first one - even with same renders and assets, just a different story.
Who do they think they are gonna fool?
or leave it to community to iron bugs out while works on new game and say that game 1 is complete.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
You're welcome to your opinion, but that's an awfully broad brush to paint with to say everyone. Personally I prefer having Dee all to myself, as I do with any adult game like this. Depending on the women involved I might be even willing to do a harem. But given that in game this is a woman (or women) that I love devotedly I prefer that they're for me and me alone, and everyone else is look but don't touch.
I'm okay as long as it is sharing with girls. It is when other men are doing more than just looking that bugs me.

jtw

Aug 5, 2018
Are the walk-through mods for chapters 3 and 4 compatible with the latest versions, even though the latest versions are 0.29.2 / 1.01 and the mods are labeled for versions 0.29.1 / 1.0 respectively?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Are the walk-through mods for chapters 3 and 4 compatible with the latest versions, even though the latest versions are 0.29.2 / 1.01 and the mods are labeled for versions 0.29.1 / 1.0 respectively?
For most of the cases yes. But sometimes You have problems with playing. I had a problem in Ch.2 and 4. In Ch.2 I couldn't save the game. An error popped up every time. Only when I removed the MOD was I able to save. However, in Ch.4, I was halfway through the game and a message popped up telling me that that was all for this update and that I should wait for the continuation. After removing the MOD, the game continued to run without any problems until the very end. But the MOD built into the game itself worked well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes. those are called ingame wt-mods (see settings).

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Is D not suppose to be pregnant at the start of 4? Didn't take the pill in chapter 3 but still get the not pregnant.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes