Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
yeah i was playing ch4 the father and daughter were driving in koko's car back from the photoshoot with cass and it goes to a be continued screen.
the thread say it was updated "Thread Updated: 2023-09-24" but ch4 in game says updated Dec 2022. could the post of one of the dl sits be incorrect?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
yeah i was playing ch4 the father and daughter were driving in koko's car back from the photoshoot with cass and it goes to a be continued screen.
you sure you are playing without any mods?
Because after that continue screen is the last chapter. That screen shouldn't appear at all.The game should end after the big model competition (DMD ch4-1.01) on day 49

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the thread say it was updated "Thread Updated: 2023-09-24" but ch4 in game says updated Dec 2022. could the post of one of the dl sits be incorrect?
since these aren't official downloads, it may be possible. The last version should be 4.1.01

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
you sure you are playing without any mods?
Because after that continue screen is the last chapter. That screen shouldn't appear at all.The game should end after the big model competition (DMD ch4-0.35) on day 49
the only big model competition i had was in ch3 with tyra and took 2nd place. the only mod im using is lains walkthrough mod

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the only big model competition i had was in ch3 with tyra and took 2nd place. the only mod im using is lains walkthrough mod
there you have the reason - lain mod is way outdated - it's for 4-0.32
the last version is 4-1.01
1712195146481.png

But it's easy to blame the game and call "it is bullshit" - if you guys always gonna mod your games and then blame the dev.

Remove that damned mod and play the game as it's intended and you may get the whole chapter 4.
If you really need a WT, then use the ingame WT or the official one.
Before complaining -> rule #1 = remove all mods and check again - most of the times, the issues are gone.

Last edited:

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
maybe it is a problem with lain's mod i made another folder with ch4 with out lain's mod copied the saves over and got past that point.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
maybe it is a problem with lain's mod i made another folder with ch4 with out lain's mod copied the saves over and got past that point.
sure it is - lains mod is way outdated. look at the date (screenshot above in my post)

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
to be fair i called bullshit on the game being marked competed and then i hit a to be continued. the mod is on the op it is not like i just found a mod somewhere and added it. then came here for help for something unrelated which is how your making it sound.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
to be fair i called bullshit on the game being marked competed and then i hit a to be continued. the mod is on the op it is not like i just found a mod somewhere and added it. then came here for help for something unrelated which is how your making it sound.
nah - it's always the same (nothing against you in person only). people download some pirated stuff, not even sure they get the latest version. Then they add some mod - maybe even more than one. Mess up their game, but call the developer to be responsible for "their bad broken games".
If you download the games from the official developer's sites and don't mod the game, you mostly wouldn't experience such issues. I know this is a pirate forum, and i am fine with it - i just can't stand whenever people blame some dev for broken stuff which they even aren't responsible for. (not only in this thread, it's an issue all over the f95 zone). As it seems it's more convenient to blame someone unrelated instead to acknowledge the own incompetence to ensure to get the right/newest files and to play the games as they are designed (or at least make sure not to use outdated mods).

What i didn't like about YOUR first post:
You started to call the game "bullshit" right from the start, instead of simply FIRST ask for the reason of your problem. Maybe next time first get the reason and THEN be upset (if your problem can't be resolved)

PS:
Mod in OP or not - you still know that NONE of the links in OP are related to MrDots? Just because something is listed in OP doesn't make any excuse if you mess up your game by installing any mods/patches. Also even the download links in OP don't guarantee to be the newest at all. Even if Maim's mod is listed in OP it's still just "some mod you found somewhere" (to use your own words).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

death064

Jul 10, 2017
nah - it's always the same (nothing against you in person only). people download some pirated stuff, not even sure they get the latest version. Then they add some mod - maybe even more than one. Mess up their game, but call the developer to be responsible for "their bad broken games".
If you download the games from the official developer's sites and don't mod the game, you mostly wouldn't experience such issues. I know this is a pirate forum, and i am fine with it - i just can't stand whenever people blame some dev for broken stuff which they even aren't responsible for. (not only in this thread, it's an issue all over the f95 zone). As it seems it's more convenient to blame someone unrelated instead to acknowledge the own incompetence to ensure to get the right/newest files and to play the games as they are designed (or at least make sure not to use outdated mods).

You started to call the game "bullshit" right from the start, instead of simply FIRST ask for the reason of your problem. Maybe next time first get the reason and THEN be upset (if your problem can't be resolved)

PS:
Mod in OP or not - you still know that NONE of the links in OP are related to MrDots? Just because something is listed in OP doesn't make any excuse if you mess up your game by installing any mods/patches. Also even the download links in OP don't guarantee to be the newest at all. Even if Maim's mod is listed in OP it's still just "some mod you found somewhere" (to use your own words).
I have a question, DMD FANTASY-SCENE: VERSION 2 is an April fool, right?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It is because the latest (bug fixed) versions for Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 got posted, so that's why the update, the latest versions were not here. The most updated versions used to be free on the website when the thread got updated.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

PS:
Is there even a working mod for CH4 that has no bugs?

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Does this one work for v1.01?
I translate many games into Italian and pay close attention to the Mods so that they are aligned with the versions of the games, but I also cannot check whether they have bugs or not.
That Mod I have installed and translated it on version v1.0.1 and no one has reported any problems to me.
I generally rely on the date of the Mod scripts and the game RPAs to know the updates.

But now you make me doubt.... :unsure:

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
The Mod in the link has the scripts dated 2023-01-06 while the RPA files of v1.01 are dated 2022-12-30. The only one is to hope that the modder was based on v1.01.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Uthuriel
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes