abhijit

May 13, 2017
the dad still hasn't got any action. The best he got was a BJ from the beach chick!!! hope he gets some proper action in this update.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
with 5 weeks since the last update, I'm expecting Day 12 to be much more action packed than the disappointing Day 11 which was more of a filler episode. maybe this thread will hit 250 pages by Saturday lol

Aug 5, 2016
with 5 weeks since the last update, I'm expecting Day 12 to be much more action packed than the disappointing Day 11 which was more of a filler episode. maybe this thread will hit 250 pages by Saturday lol
Well if history is any indication, people will continue to ask for the update days early (without even doing the slightest shred of research ahead of time about when the game is actually scheduled to release) and then ask relentlessly for the update as soon as the clock strikes 12 in their time-zone with no regard for whether the update has even been released yet, followed by spamming the page nonstop when the update actually releases because they're too impatient to wait for the files to upload to MEGA. Then they'll complain about slow download speeds and then after they finally get the game and finish asking the same questions about how to install the extras over and over again (again without having done a single second of research onto this thread), they'll hold down ctrl and skip through all of the dialogue, blow their load at the first image of a pussy, and then come back here to complain about how short the update was an how the developer is milking everyone.

We'll be lucky if we aren't at 300 by Saturday morning.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm interested in how the story progresses so I'll be taking my time and reading every line (if both Richard and Georgina photoshoot paths are available)

I may just play through it again just in case there's a third branching path with the annoying Elena and Jennifer (though I've already given up on them)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Honestly MrDots when ever a delay happens is he is cleaning up bugs so much rather have a less buggy experiance then other games that release a update so laced with bugs it's unplayable
Yeah, if you think you'd be pissed off if the update were a few days late, imagine if you downloaded, it crashed before you could fap, then you ended up downloading it again a day or two later.

Reactions: Dr.Brule

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
a little too big but i like them all the same :heartcoveredeyes:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Well if history is any indication, people will continue to ask for the update days early (without even doing the slightest shred of research ahead of time about when the game is actually scheduled to release) and then ask relentlessly for the update as soon as the clock strikes 12 in their time-zone with no regard for whether the update has even been released yet, followed by spamming the page nonstop when the update actually releases because they're too impatient to wait for the files to upload to MEGA. Then they'll complain about slow download speeds and then after they finally get the game and finish asking the same questions about how to install the extras over and over again (again without having done a single second of research onto this thread), they'll hold down ctrl and skip through all of the dialogue, blow their load at the first image of a pussy, and then come back here to complain about how short the update was an how the developer is milking everyone.

We'll be lucky if we aren't at 300 by Saturday morning.
you described it perfectly x'D

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
mods would do everyone a favor and lock this thread (like what was done for BB) Thursday...
Ahhha... and when somebody would post download links, she/he couldn't because this thread is closed. Great idea...
(MrDots - usually - updates his patreon page a few days after the factual release of a new version...)

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
they would simply message the mods who are usually very active during release days. besides this is a much more organized way than having to sift through pages and pages of "when does it come out?" and "it's out someone get it!".

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ahhha... and when somebody would post download links, she/he couldn't because this thread is closed. Great idea...
(MrDots - usually - updates his patreon page a few days after the release of a new version...)
As long as members don't START where is game? game released ? pls post game? sort of posts and we won't have too, we all know its coming so please refrain for them.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes