May 31, 2017
Deep creampies have consequences. :D

Having a girl on pills is the worst you can do to her.
Those damn hormones and other chemicals in the pill, totally mess up with her biology.

It ain't good for girls.
True, but how often do these adult visual novels actually take into account what's good for the girl? Most of the sex in these things in real life would leave the girls without an orgasm at best and with vaginal tearing at worst (plus, ya know, the emotional shit that we don't need to get into). It'd be neat if these things actually started to portray what (good) sex is actually like for the girl; what actually gives them an orgasm. Shoot, maybe some people might learn a thing or two and down the road some woman would have these Visual Novels to thank. lol

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
True, but how often do these adult visual novels actually take into account what's good for the girl? Most of the sex in these things in real life would leave the girls without an orgasm at best and with vaginal tearing at worst (plus, ya know, the emotional shit that we don't need to get into). It'd be neat if these things actually started to portray what (good) sex is actually like for the girl; what actually gives them an orgasm. Shoot, maybe some people might learn a thing or two and down the road some woman would have these Visual Novels to thank. lol
I was talking more in the real life sense than virtual game sense.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
3 days until the next update!
Can't wait to see how things will evolve, I hope the game creator won't lose his time with the bad boys fighting scenes or the secretary
I seriously doubt they will be true to their word and on time.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Writing at its best. There is nothing for me to say that others didn't already said.

Only thing that I didn't like is villain - he is over the top - like villain in some really bad flick. Completely unrealistic. I mean, such dude would be killed or end up in jail in less than 48 hrs in real life.

But - hey! Artistic freedom, right? :)

Reactions: kyho

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Writing at its best. There is nothing for me to say that others didn't already said.

Only thing that I didn't like is villain - he is over the top - like villain in some really bad flick. Completely unrealistic. I mean, such dude would be killed or end up in jail in less than 48 hrs in real life.

But - hey! Artistic freedom, right? :)
They had to make him over the top, because of time restraints.

But you have such dickheads in real life also. :)

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
3 days until the next update!
Can't wait to see how things will evolve, I hope the game creator won't lose his time with the bad boys fighting scenes or the secretary
It would be great if the next update was again centered in dad/daughter events, forgetting a little bit about the supporting characters.

Reactions: Walt Dee

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Sad.....:teary::teary::teary:
Honestly MrDots when ever a delay happens is he is cleaning up bugs so much rather have a less buggy experiance then other games that release a update so laced with bugs it's unplayable

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes