BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I did not reject helena and georgina and now the daughter wants a relationship, I really think this will not end well or am I wrong?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I did not reject helena and georgina and now the daughter wants a relationship, I really think this will not end well or am I wrong?
we just do not know yet it all depends on how the devs take this. probably won't find out for the next few updates

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It is my understanding that you are NOT going down a bad ending culdesac, so take heart! Unless you are looking for-'bad ending.

Reactions: BrokenAJ and Freki

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Arent all these patreon 3d games using pirated Daz 3d models?
Not pirated. The free stuff is a just generic mesh, but they have to buy EULA for the assets that makes them different from the others. A lot of the Dev's use the same characters, but change something to make them different. Think of a smartphone. They all pretty much look alike, but each one has something slightly different than the other. That's why one can't sue the other because they put the button in the same spot. So they make the button oval instead of round. I'm sure I screwed up that explanation, but I think someone else might pick up the slack.;)

I actually like Man Of The House's Model better than D. But then again, I'm more partial to some junk in the trunk. Ashley's ass is a thing of beauty:heartcoveredeyes:.

Now before everyone here assaults me for saying that. I am not saying I don't like D character story. I am just saying I like Ashley's donkage better.

Reactions: RobJoy
Aug 5, 2016
Not pirated. The free stuff is a just generic mesh, but they have to buy EULA for the assets that makes them different from the others. A lot of the Dev's use the same characters, but change something to make them different. Think of a smartphone. They all pretty much look alike, but each one has something slightly different than the other. That's why one can't sue the other because they put the button in the same spot. So they make the button oval instead of round. I'm sure I screwed up that explanation, but I think someone else might pick up the slack.;)

I actually like Man Of The House's Model better than D. But then again, I'm more partial to some junk in the trunk. Ashley's ass is a thing of beauty:heartcoveredeyes:.

Now before everyone here assaults me for saying that. I am not saying I don't like D character story. I am just saying I like Ashley's donkage better.
Ashley is so much better as a sister figure though. She's sweet and slutty and loves her big bro! She reminds me of Alice from Dreams of Desire but with a little bit more attitude and assertiveness (and also they don't look anything alike). I vastly prefer the D from this game as an innocent daughter figure to protect. My choice in slutty daughters would be the one from Daughter Saga, partially because she's a smoking hot redhead with a more mature figure.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ashley is so much better as a sister figure though. She's sweet and slutty and loves her big bro! She reminds me of Alice from Dreams of Desire but with a little bit more attitude and assertiveness (and also they don't look anything alike). I vastly prefer the D from this game as an innocent daughter figure to protect. My choice in slutty daughters would be the one from Daughter Saga, partially because she's a smoking hot redhead with a more mature figure.
Don't get me wrong, I like the daughter from here too. I love the character...helpless and innocent. Alice(DoD) and Ashley(MOTH) have very similar thoughtfulness, but I think Ashley is a little more adventurous and has less naiveté. At least for now. That could change with the next update.

I haven't played Daughter Saga, but after your description it might be worth a play through.

I had better get back on topic or Mod's are going to get mad at me...DMD Rocks!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It is not pirated. Here is the end user license agreement:

If you are still confused after reading that, you are not alone. I am an attorney myself and am confused by it. Here is a forum on the topic which indicates almost all Daz3d content, if used in a 2d format, can be used and resold, but that some Daz3d compatible art, meshes, add-ons, etc sold on non-Daz3d websites would be covered by their own user licenses.

Yeah, the whole 'commercial game developers license' thing does tend to add confusion to this as well. You are supposed to be able to use any 2d images you produce using the software, but then there's this license thing... do I need it? No?

As I understand it, if you use the actual meshes/models in another program (i.e. as a game model in some first person shooter, etc), you are firmly in licensing territory. Same for 3d printed stuff. You can print the stuff yourself, but you can't share the 3d model mesh itself with a 3rd party... so it gets murky again if you use said 3d printed model as a 'master' for a mold.

This gets even more fun, because some products are 'owned' by Daz, and hence covered under the umbrella license, while others are owned by the content designers/PA's, hence you need to contact them individually. And a number of those do not offer licensing... at least not through Daz.

So while I THINK that you can use 2D images without issues, and this has been emphasized a couple of times in the Daz forums, I'm still not entirely sure... and if you are making buttloads of money off of the images in your RenPy game... yep clear as mud. It's all fun and games until the DMCA Takedown notice shows up.

Also, a clarification 'cuz the Daz forum mods like to point this out every time someone does it. Daz3D is the company, which sells a number of products (admittedly most are effectively abandoned at this point), while Daz Studio is the software which we are all referring to. Google doesn't seem to know the difference/seem to care though - I use Daz3D as a descriptor all the time when looking for stuff for Daz Studio.

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It is my understanding that you are NOT going down a bad ending culdesac, so take heart! Unless you are looking for-'bad ending.
With any luck it ends with the MC having a harem of wet hot bitches fighting for the right to sit on his cock.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
With any luck it ends with the MC having a harem of wet hot bitches fighting for the right to sit on his cock.
Well, the way he is endowed, who could blame them.

If I was slanging dick that size, I would intentionally tease bitches all around me too.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Looking forward to see what you been up to @ ;) Just out of pure interest. How long does it take for you to complete a scene? You could reference an older scene you made, and leave out all speculations of what is to come. I'm interestet to know since I find most scenes really well put together, and told in a believable fashion. If I were to make it at such a level, I would constantly go back and change the flow of it and never get done. In short, good job so far.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Mr. Dots,

I'm trying to learn Daz3D and finding it very difficult. I'd love to see a video or tutorial on how you work, including keeping characters consistent (height, boob size, hair color, etc.) from image to image over the story, how you block and light a scene, where you get your resources, particularly vaginas, cocks, nipples, semen, etc.

If you don't care to do one yourself, can you refer me to a good place to look?

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Mr. Dots,

I'm trying to learn Daz3D and finding it very difficult. I'd love to see a video or tutorial on how you work, including keeping characters consistent (height, boob size, hair color, etc.) from image to image over the story, how you block and light a scene, where you get your resources, particularly vaginas, cocks, nipples, semen, etc.

If you don't care to do one yourself, can you refer me to a good place to look?
You should ask that to MrDots, on his patreon page. XD

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes