greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Pally..... Stop pissin on my dreams my dude.... How dare you bring logic to this XD
But they bring up a valid point, because (as far as I remember) so far no other characters (besides F, D, Olivia and Graham) have shown a positive response to the taboo of incest.

So while other characters may already be interest in a relationship with either F or D, and could potentially become interested in a polygamous/sharing relationship with one of them, the biggest hurdle/barrier that needs to be overcome for that relationship to include both F & D is the taboo of incest.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Pally..... Stop pissin on my dreams my dude.... How dare you bring logic to this XD
It's my dream too, man, it is just that every once in a while, I am in the car driving and I actually slow down and THINK about things. Thus, logic intrudes.... :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
But they bring up a valid point, because (as far as I remember) so far no other characters (besides F, D, Olivia and Graham) have shown a positive response to the taboo of incest.

So while other characters may already be interest in a relationship with either F or D, and could potentially become interested in a polygamous/sharing relationship with one of them, the biggest hurdle/barrier that needs to be overcome for that relationship to include both F & D is the taboo of incest.
What did I just say about bringing logic into this.... xD

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
It's my dream too, man, it is just that every once in a while, I am in the car driving and I actually slow down and THINK about things. Thus, logic intrudes.... :)
Fuck that... Slow down for what pussy stop signs I don't believe in that horse shit my guy xD

Reactions: paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Fuck that... Slow down for what pussy stop signs I don't believe in that horse shit my guy XD
The car doesn't slow down, my brain activity slows down and then I start thinking about random shit, like, "wait, the bigger taboo is incest, not threesomes."

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
personally i love the interactions of the MC with all the girls... though i'm not so enthused about elena, but still the ideas are hot and it feels like there will be some D interactions with each of the girls with the MC in the long run! :) glad you're loving it I love it too myself! :)
I have played it again and again. Almost real the emotions I feel as daughter. Or would be if I had such a Daddy. Very hot.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Would be good to get female specific feedback. I think part of the worry in this game is how it appears to women. It is all guys writing the script, and either they or us Patrons have been pushing them articles on relationships, how men vs women react physically and mentally to sexual attraction and excitement, how men and women respond to cheating, and so forth. Would be interested in women chiming in on the strengths and weaknesses of the s script and characters so far from their POV. (I've already noted that everyone knows this is written by males since no one has a purse).
Funny that - no purse. Where can I a girl carry anything without a bag?

Reactions: Speed_Hen

tza

Jun 24, 2017
dosent this look la D a lot ? that Ashley scroll down.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Yesterday I finished writing the night scene. You are in for a sweet, sweet treat. Even more so if you piled up enough love points.

The key, as always, will be patience, determination, and comprehension. But believe me, everything will pay off in the end.

Brace yourself.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Arent all these patreon 3d games using pirated Daz 3d models?
It is not pirated. Here is the end user license agreement:

If you are still confused after reading that, you are not alone. I am an attorney myself and am confused by it. Here is a forum on the topic which indicates almost all Daz3d content, if used in a 2d format, can be used and resold, but that some Daz3d compatible art, meshes, add-ons, etc sold on non-Daz3d websites would be covered by their own user licenses.

Reactions: Krull and atlas114

SavaC

Jun 2, 2017
Excuse me guys but does anyone know which software they are using to create such characters for the games?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Excuse me guys but does anyone know which software they are using to create such characters for the games?
most of these are using DAZ3D software because it is free to download. you still have to purchase stuff to make them different and go to third party for the naughty bits!

Reactions: Krull
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes