Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Very unfortunate, I love the game and would like to contribute something.
Buy Me A Coffee is not viable alternative anymore but I am not ready to fork $30 per update.
I support almost 10 games now, and would rather add 2 or 3 games at $10 level as there are quite a few promising games with low number of patrons. I would hate to see them abandoned.
is the BMAC alternative and might be the answer to your problems...

The good news is that Dots and the team want to finish DMD to the end (@Jeff Steel, could you correct me if this is out of date? Thanks!) so unless @Jeff Steel corrects me, it's unlikely that it'll be abandoned.

Reactions: proximus

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
is the BMAC alternative and might be the answer to your problems...

The good news is that Dots and the team want to finish DMD to the end (@Jeff Steel, could you correct me if this is out of date? Thanks!) so unless @Jeff Steel corrects me, it's unlikely that it'll be abandoned.
Yes, DMD will be completed regardless if anyone uses the new payment option. The new payment option is a test run of that payment platform.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
I just wonder, when we get to say level 17 or 18, will the daughter be buying a strap-on? o_O LOOK OUT DADDY!!!
I am curious to know what is there between level 11 and 17 or 18 since that is where you think the strap-on comes in? Can you please elaborate what can come before the strap-on and after the ass-licking?:ROFLMAO:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am curious to know what is there between level 11 and 17 or 18 since that is where you think the strap-on comes in? Can you please elaborate what can come before the strap-on and after the ass-licking?:ROFLMAO:
We have 7 more levels before the circle is completed. There are tons of fetishes that could be added. We haven't seen midgets yet, and just wait until they buy a horse!

k8pohni

Dec 9, 2018
How about just skipping ahead with for the MC? :devilish:

Then a followup game is made called "Dating my Mother", starring the son of the MC and D.
Wouldn't a follow-up be more in the line of .. :) ?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yes, DMD will be completed regardless if anyone uses the new payment option. The new payment option is a test run of that payment platform.
Thanks for confirming.

Again, I think MrDots should really make that clear to current and future subscribers.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
to b specific is D only path the only relationship in the route, both F and D dont do anything with any1 else, only each other not even D kissing a lil bit with elena and stuff? (dare excluded since it would b to keep their cover up going) its more like D and F only path then :/ which is nice just wish the was specified in the walkthru, or have i forgotten since i havent played since ch. 19 came out 6 months ago. which i hope they at least go back to an update normally every 2 months at least.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
to b specific is D only path the only relationship in the route, both F and D dont do anything with any1 else, only each other not even D kissing a lil bit with elena and stuff? (dare excluded since it would b to keep their cover up going) its more like D and F only path then :/ which is nice just wish the was specified in the walkthru, or have i forgotten since i havent played since ch. 19 came out 6 months ago. which i hope they at least go back to an update normally every 2 months at least.
F can have relationship with all the girls except koko , cassandra , his boss ...D only with F ( and some lesbian scenes with Elena) but yes (for now) they can't have sex together other characters ( for this i got up sharing points , for probable new scenes in next updates ?) :sneaky:

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Is there a way to increase Ass points? I focused mostly on boobs on chapter 1 but in chapter 2 ass points give better rewards.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there might be a console command to increase it but i don’t remember off the top of my head.

only way i know of for sure is that when you start Chapter 2 for the first time as a new game set your ass points high like 30-40 or something.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
We have 7 more levels before the circle is completed. There are tons of fetishes that could be added. We haven't seen midgets yet, and just wait until they buy a horse!
Nah,the horse will be a gift from Koko.Another way-maybe they will win it from best harem game show:)

Reactions: Antosha

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
love banter, it's my third fave thing in life behind my girlfriend and meringue (meringue is to die for, just melts on the tongue and it will probably lead me to an early death but by jove i'll die a happy girl).
Just made my nite ...THANKYOU

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to increase Ass points? I focused mostly on boobs on chapter 1 but in chapter 2 ass points give better rewards.
The one way I know to do that is to use UnRen to activate the Developer Menu. With that you can use it's Variable Viewer to see the variables involved, and then the Console to change them. Save before you try that first, though, because you could break some games doing that.

UnRen is available free from the internet, and is easy to download and use, at least for Windows systems.

You do raise a valid point, however. I'm currently running 4 routes, two with high boob points and two with high ass points. I have yet to see a single advantage or any extra scene gained by having a high 'Boobs' count. The one scene you would think might be affected by boob points (at the end of Day 19) happens in all 4 of my routes. So what's the point of having that variable?

Reactions: Somnus
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes