Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honestly, I took their post as purely tongue-in-cheek and something to roll with in good spirits. Curious how different vantage points can offer unique interpretations of observed actions.
Normally I would agree but I didn't mention anything to do with grammar so pointed that out along with comedy maybe not being their forte and then they come back with the "not a place to fight" comment.

Nothing would have gone in that direction had they not completely missed the mark in the first place.

Calling someone a grammar nazi for pointing out a shower isn't a bath ... hmm i'm off to don my strapon and buttfuck my girlfriend, she hates anal and would much prefer it in her pussy but what's a grammar mistake between lovers?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Normally I would agree but I didn't mention anything to do with grammar so pointed that out along with comedy maybe not being their forte and then they come back with the "not a place to fight" comment.
I understand, though your response felt a bit ... brusque? ... from afar :) . Maybe I read it incorrectly, though.

This is meant as constructive feedback for future interactions, as I have been overwhelmingly appreciative of your posts and perspectives in various topics where I've happened to encounter your presence at this site. This is just minor commentary I'm offering without intention or desire to go any farther on the subject.

Reactions: proximus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
though your response felt a bit ... brusque?
It was, I have a habit of doing that.

I don't mind people coming back with snide, tongue in cheek or outright rude retorts as long as they are either funny or leave burn marks. People replying like that while kicking comedy in the face with hobnail boots offends me.

I love banter, it's my third fave thing in life behind my girlfriend and meringue (meringue is to die for, just melts on the tongue and it will probably lead me to an early death but by jove i'll die a happy girl).

It's like watching something like Pop Idol or X Factor and seeing someone murder your fave song by sounding like a cat having it's tail pulled. You want to make the bad noise stop and you boo them. That was me boo'ing.

Harshly.

Don't mess with banter.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Could someone please clarify Subscribestar billing amount?
It appears to be $10 a month which comes to $30 per update.
I used Buy Me A Coffee previously where you basically pay per update.
$10 per update is very fair price but $30 is kinda steep.

Also, as a Melody patron, are you entitled to DMD updates?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Could someone please clarify Subscribestar billing amount?
It appears to be $10 a month which comes to $30 per update.
I used Buy Me A Coffee previously where you basically pay per update.
$10 per update is very fair price but $30 is kinda steep.
I believe your understanding is correct - from the Subscribestar page:
At the moment, we only have one tier ($10 per month) that will grant you access to the latest version of DMD as well as previews of future updates. If we are happy with our testings, we will introduce new tiers in the future.

Payment method supported: Credit Card - Cryptocurrencies

We will be testing this platform for a few months and see how it goes.

IMPORTANT: DMD doesn't get updated on a monthly basis. Right now, we are developing another game on Patreon called Melody ( ), so please take into consideration this when subscribing. We appreciate your support!

Also, as a Melody patron, are you entitled to DMD updates?
Given the reference to Patreon, I assumed that answer was "Unfortunately not."

Essentially, we're paying more to support DMD at the same pace it's been the past year - as I've muttered previously, that appears to be a test of a future non-Patreon subscription platform and not a change in their DMD plans or packaging for MrDots' larger portfolio at this time.

It's why I suggested earlier that they make it highly clear Subscribestar subscriptions are gaining you only the preview perks above BuyMeACoffee, etc. and not actually growing DMD. Despite the disclaimer quoted above, I think they may be playing a bit loose with fans' expectations and should have at least offered a $5 tier.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I believe your understanding is correct - from the Subscribestar page:

Given the reference to Patreon, I assumed that answer was "Unfortunately not."

Essentially, we're paying more to support DMD at the same pace it's been the past year - as I've muttered previously, that appears to be a test of a future non-Patreon subscription platform and not a change in their DMD plans or packaging for MrDots' larger portfolio at this time.

It's why I suggested earlier that they make it highly clear that Subscribestar subscriptions are gaining you only the preview perks above BuyMeACoffee, etc. and not actually growing DMD. Despite the disclaimer quoted above, I think they may be playing a bit loose with fans' expectations and should have at least offered a $5 tier.
Very unfortunate, I love the game and would like to contribute something.
Buy Me A Coffee is not viable alternative anymore but I am not ready to fork $30 per update.
I support almost 10 games now, and would rather add 2 or 3 games at $10 level as there are quite a few promising games with low number of patrons. I would hate to see them abandoned.

Reactions: fried

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It was, I have a habit of doing that.

I don't mind people coming back with snide, tongue in cheek or outright rude retorts as long as they are either funny or leave burn marks. People replying like that while kicking comedy in the face with hobnail boots offends me.

I love banter, it's my third fave thing in life behind my girlfriend and meringue (meringue is to die for, just melts on the tongue and it will probably lead me to an early death but by jove i'll die a happy girl).

It's like watching something like Pop Idol or X Factor and seeing someone murder your fave song by sounding like a cat having it's tail pulled. You want to make the bad noise stop and you boo them. That was me boo'ing.

Harshly.

Don't mess with banter.
Without any intention of picking a fight, I tend to agree with Fried's assessment that your response was a bit harsh.
Most of posters on this forum are not native English speakers and may not be able to capture all nuances of the language.
That includes unsuccessful attempt at humor.

Reactions: fried

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wait a minute, I thought the ass points were for bonus scenes with D's ass, not my own ass...
Check the level 10 and 11 benefits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wonder, when we get to say level 17 or 18, will the daughter be buying a strap-on? o_O LOOK OUT DADDY!!!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have save files with 'daughter & Elena' and 'daughter, Elena & Jennifer?'

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Thanks @Maldus ,very hot previews!
I'm affraid i'm not prepared to pledge over on subscribestar yet,i'll up the pledge on melody to support dmd that way instead

Zoreas

Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone know any other games like this with a good story and good characters? (I don't know where else to ask sorry)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
might need to start Chapter 2 with +50 ass points just to be on the safe side.
hot ass previews for sure :D

Reactions: Pitrik

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Does anyone know any other games like this with a good story and good characters? (I don't know where else to ask sorry)
you could have looked one post above yours. wrx21 lists them in his signature, with links to start.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes