WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "SirWilliam, Beitrag: 1610050, Mitglied: 1233949"] Dating meiner Tochter im Jahr 2019? [/ QUOTE]
Mr. Dots Release schedule:
February 23rd - Melody
March - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DM
Uh, my Denglish senses are tingling. ;)

Reactions: pim0

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Am I the only one that thinks that the daughter, Elena and Jennifer are so tiny? It's kinda disturbing, it's like being with a kid. I mean he towers over them and when he gives the daughter massages, his hand is gigantic compared to her body. This game is not for me, I cringe every time I see the 3 characters mentioned above naked or clothed.

Reactions: Jon_Sleeper

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks that the daughter, Elena and Jennifer are so tiny? It's kinda disturbing, it's like being with a kid. I mean he towers over them and when he gives the daughter massages, his hand is gigantic compared to her body. This game is not for me, I cringe every time I see the 3 characters mentioned above naked or clothed.
I definitely agree with you on Jen. I sort of do with Elena, until her ass comes into view. But D? Ever seen tits like that on a kid?

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
im here from beggining of game. Was patrenon for 8 months. Read all comments... but this one is the best of all xxxxxxxxxx : Maybe the MC and daughter can together kidnap Rachel and keep her locked in a closet or something? And then use her for sexual stuff lol :D then they get both revenge and can use her very sexy looks too!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

total make my day whit this one.

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I'm with you on that totally. They look way too young and short for my taste. But I'm not gonna start another argument. If you look at previous pages in this thread, this thing has been debated here countless times.

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Salut les petits français, voilà une traduction en français de ce jeu,
Énormément de texte a traduire et a relire y doit rester des erreurs, donc n'hésitez pas a faire remonter vos remarques.
Pas évident de rester concentré sur le texte ;-) pendant la relecture, alors soyer quand même indulgent.

Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game pour avoir la version en français

Le chapitre 2 arrive assez vite j'en suis a 90%, il sera surement disponible cette semaine.

Aller bon jeu a vous

Hello French kids, here is a translation in French of this game,
A lot of text to translate and proofread must remain errors, so don't hesitate to send your comments up.
Not easy to stay focused on the text ;-) during proofreading, so be indulgent anyway.

Just extract the files into...\DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game to get the French version

The chapter 2 arrives quite quickly I'm at 90%, it will probably be available this week.

Go good game to you

En suivant les instructions (et sur la release DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc), le jeu reste en version US.
Pas de possibilité de choisir la langue dans la config.

Pas de problème pour moi, je le signale juste pour aider :-D

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Idk, I like the fact, they are short... I mean, most women I have had relationships with in life, including my wife, have all been very short... I'm 6' and she is around 5' 2"....

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Idk, I like the fact, they are short... I mean, most women I have had relationships with in life, including my wife, have all been very short... I'm 6' and she is around 5' 2"....
Same here; I'm 6'5 and every girl I've been with has been really short. My last was 5'4" I believe and I loved it when she'd have stand on the tip of her toes just to kiss me.

Reactions: JJsworld

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Same here; I'm 6'5 and every girl I've been with has been really short. My last was 5'4" I believe and I loved it when she'd have stand on the tip of her toes just to kiss me.
Im 5'10" and i prefer 5 flat.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes