rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
actually, the only bad side to this novel is that D's figure is simply not believable. boobs are WAAAYY too big for a girl of this type of story (just my opinion) and her waist-to-hip ratio is alien-like.
BUT i can get past it and other than stated before, the novel is just fucking great work!

March is just around the corner. ;)

Reactions: .ox and Jon_Sleeper

.ox

Feb 12, 2019
actually, the only bad side to this novel is that D's figure is simply not believable. boobs are WAAAYY too big for a girl of this type of story (just my opinion) and her waist-to-hip ratio is alien-like.
BUT i can get past it and other than stated before, the novel is just fucking great work!

March is just around the corner. ;)
indeed and many fun :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daughter working as stripper? yea right.

what kind of mod you are looking for?

havenest

Jul 16, 2018
Salut les petits français, voilà une traduction en français de ce jeu,
Énormément de texte a traduire et a relire y doit rester des erreurs, donc n'hésitez pas a faire remonter vos remarques.
Pas évident de rester concentré sur le texte ;-) pendant la relecture, alors soyer quand même indulgent.

Il suffit d'extraire les fichiers dans ...\DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game pour avoir la version en français

Voilà la traduction du Chapitre 2 pour la version 0.20...

Aller bon jeu a vous

Hello French kids, here is a translation in French of this game,
A lot of text to translate and proofread must remain errors, so don't hesitate to send your comments up.
Not easy to stay focused on the text ;-) during proofreading, so be indulgent anyway.

Just extract the files into...\DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc\game to get the French version

This is the translation of Chapter 2 for version 0.20...

Go good game to you

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes