Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Honestly i think it would be the last evening F is staying in country or something. I dont think it's anal or D getting banged at all. Shes going to tease, theyre going to do some assplay maybe and next update.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Honestly i think it would be the last evening F is staying in country or something. I dont think it's anal or D getting banged at all. Shes going to tease, theyre going to do some assplay maybe and next update.
Hopefully there's something in the next for us to need the Kleenex box...And I don't mean for crying either lol

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Hopefully there's something in the next for us to need the Kleenex box...And I don't mean for crying either lol
For a second there I thought it'd be a really nice gesture, making something really emotional that it'd make you cry. Then I remembered what this game actually is and giggled to myself.

Reactions: Ed B

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
According to the title of the last pic, do you think this could be the last update for the game ? or for this chapter ? Or maybe it's the last evening before we get separated again. I'm curious

Oct 28, 2018
Okay not sure what i did but i got a game over on day 13. there were no mentions of how to do self defence class in the guide. and the first mention i saw was on day 12 at the boxing match. is this a bug or did i make a big mistake way back?
sorry if i'm in the wrong place to ask this btw.

SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
Okay not sure what i did but i got a game over on day 13. there were no mentions of how to do self defence class in the guide. and the first mention i saw was on day 12 at the boxing match. is this a bug or did i make a big mistake way back?
sorry if i'm in the wrong place to ask this btw.
You have to go to the police station and write up a report, then the cop will offer self defense classes which you have to accept to continue the game.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
it's what you think or what you know ? and how do you know ? sorry i haven't read every anouncement about the game tho
@Jeff Steel's one of the DMD writers. I was hoping he'd jump in to save the trouble for everyone else.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
it's what you think or what you know ? and how do you know ? sorry i haven't read every anouncement about the game tho
Think more along the lines of four main threads left in the VN (exclipuding a prison break from Lucas, which has not been discussed and I would resist)...

(1). Escape from mother
(2) . Furtherance of MC/D relationship sexually and otherwise
(3). Furtherance of careers (D&MC)
(4). Inclusion of as many of the secondary characters into D/MC relationship (sex and otherwise)

Otherwise = sharing a home? Sharing in careers?

Each one of those need to be addressed before the end of chapter 2 - and my idea of a few post Ch2 fan chapters has yet to be accepted or refused by the MDots team

- there is no time for another separation- and there is too much pending drama from the above to warrant it

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Think more along the lines of four main threads left in the VN (exclipuding a prison break from Lucas, which has not been discussed and I would resist)...

(1). Escape from mother
(2) . Furtherance of MC/D relationship sexually and otherwise
(3). Furtherance of careers (D&MC)
(4). Inclusion of as many of the secondary characters into D/MC relationship (sex and otherwise)

Otherwise = sharing a home? Sharing in careers?

Each one of those need to be addressed before the end of chapter 2 - and my idea of a few post Ch2 fan chapters has yet to be accepted or refused by the MDots team

- there is no time for another separation- and there is too much pending drama from the above to warrant it
Yeah i get you, but nothing has been specifically said, and paths can be abandonned. I try to keep in mind that is not a main project anymore. Maybe the team is getting tired of this, idk. Anyways I doubt DC would do this without announcing it at least one update further.

@Jeff Steel's one of the DMD writers. I was hoping he'd jump in to save the trouble for everyone else.
sorry didn't know that

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah i get you, but nothing has been specifically said, and paths can be abandonned. I try to keep in mind that is not a main project anymore. Maybe the team is getting tired of this, idk. Anyways I doubt DC would do this without announcing it at least one update further.

sorry didn't know that
There are a few relationship related things that must happen before this VN ends (non sexual relationship things that commonly happen between a loving man and woman). These things have been hinted at through the chapters but never discussed as paths in the relationship between D & MC. Until these things are reached, the VN won’t end.

Can’t promise any particular sexual outcomes however. An MFF with Elena is almost 100% at some point. Am hopeful for many of the other outcomes however.

But the VN end is not sex but relationship milestones.

Reactions: muttdoggy and fried

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Jeff Steel said:
An MFF with Elena is almost 100% at some point.
That is the only thing I care about. Elena has been tempting my D for such a while now, that it really has to happen sooner than later.

Reactions: armion82

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Oh man, nice to hear. Though personally I'm dreaming of a MFF with Jennifer, or at least some more emotionally fulfilling, nice, fun, and sexual content with Jennifer as well as with D. She is such a sweetheart and soooo hot.

DMD_Lover

Oct 8, 2017
I love DMD but three long months on the every update...
The wait is too long, when the game is over all of us we'll go with a walker. :FeelsBadMan:
I can't wait for the next update, I'm very impatient and my hype is through the roof. :eazyHype:
I'll see if these 16 days pass soon... :tiredface:

BTW, every image pack could reveal what's going to happen in the next update game? I want to see something new from DMD but I don't want spoilers from next update.

megacct

May 15, 2017
BTW, every image pack could reveal what's going to happen in the next update game? I want to see something new from DMD but I don't want spoilers from next update.
You want to see something new, but no spoilers from the game... what would you prefer Dots do? Whip up new/unique content to blast out to users, and then not use it in the game? It's like a preview/trailer for a movie – glimpses of events here and there, while not revealing anywhere near the full story or all events. Sure, for 0.19 we saw a few frames of D on a horse and her in the barn.. but did we see Elena in the barn? We got a few frames of D from the evening photoshoot, but did we see anything that transpired after that?

If you want no spoilers whatsoever, avoid the previews. That's on you.

paul1257

Jan 31, 2018
i mentioned earlier that i'd like to see grinding go on for some time (mostly because i love it) but i'm not sure it will since the game is not updated regularly like before. I guess there will be some grinding in the morning and during the day of incoming update,with D becoming braver for more in the evening. I can see it happening like you've said,but i'd like it more if D,during the grinding,looks F dead in the eyes and say fuck me daddy :evilsmile:

and to add to horrible timings of attempting no nut november,seems like Liya Silver started doing bunch of stuff all of a sudden :coldsweat:
I agree with what you are saying depending on the amount of teasing they do before hand and it gets out of hand or maybe the photo set is just another private photo shoot in MC hotel room. However if you have on day 16 when you were in the spa decided to take the condom it could be game on for sex with D. Just like in chapter 1 on the morning of day 8 if you took the condom at the hotel room when it was given to you, which allowed you to either have sex with Olivia or with Elena on day 11. Then on day 16 Elena tells you she is now on the pill so you can fuck her with no worries.
Believe they are in need of starting to ramp up the game somewhat as if as was hinted a while back we could only have two chapters (In fairness Mr Dots has not said or confirmed we are only to have two chapters and its never appeared on his web site) they need start to resolve some of the paths within the game as if as planned chapter two was only to have a max of 12 days we will be half way though chapter 2 .
Hoping D & Elena when they return on Sunday they catch Rachel & Frank fucking and get photo's to blackmail the bitch, just don't like the way she's using everybody.

Reactions: wrx21 and fried
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes