RG80100

Feb 23, 2018

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Jeff Steel

Is there a way to offer some feedback to MrDots in regard to E’s sex scenes? I’m hoping for more variation in the positions and clothing. It seems like ever since her very first time with MC, she only ever does doggy (save for one time with reverse cowgirl on the train) with her shirt on.

If he could implement other positions such as missionary or cowgirl, while being fully nude, that’d be great.

I love E but it seems like MrDots is neglecting her by rehashing the same position and formula during every long-awaited update. Kind of a let down.
Well, she's got no titties, but DAT ASS! Doggy all the way! :p

Reactions: E-Dog

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@Jeff Steel

Is there a way to offer some feedback to MrDots in regard to E’s sex scenes? I’m hoping for more variation in the positions and clothing. It seems like ever since her very first time with MC, she only ever does doggy (save for one time with reverse cowgirl on the train) with her shirt on.

If he could implement other positions such as missionary or cowgirl, while being fully nude, that’d be great.

I love E but it seems like MrDots is neglecting her by rehashing the same position and formula during every long-awaited update. Kind of a let down.
Not to mention she actualy never get completely naked during sex with F.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I feel the same, I think we'll have "just" an anal defloration for D for this update.
That's what I figured from where she was pointing, honestly.

I've seen some reports that there'll be hardly any Elena in this update. If that's true, it means the next time we get some Elena content, it'll have been six months since the last time. Too long, imo.

Reactions: proximus

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt we get sex with D in 0.20.I doubt even for 0.21.Maybe only if you on only D path there will be sex.
Unless they realy throw out the window the idea that to be after they deal with Rachel and return back to his appartment.
And Georgina.And Jennifer.:)

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I think it's a bit of a cop-out in games like this when they want to preserve the virginity/purity of a girl and have her just do anal. Don't know if I'm the only one who gets disgusted by anal and the idea of women asking it for a first time instead of normal.
i'm not disgusted by it but i agree with you and i do find it annoying when virgin girls,in many cases girls that haven't been touched at all by guys,agree to anal while scared and in doubt to have vaginal sex at the same time,it just doesn't make sense to me..

3.80 star(s) 321 Votes