Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That Adam is a very sleazy character, if Emmy chooses to go with Dad, Elena goes it alone with Adam, something the walkthrough completely ignores. I'm fearing if Elena is alone with that s1ck f4ck, bad things will happen, any hint on what happens?
Nothing bad happens, that's all I'm gonna say, rest you're gonna need to find out for yourself :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah, a lot of Japanese hentai is niche fetish.
DMD takes a different approach. That is, it TEASES a very many number of fetishes. That is one of the main reasons that many players are growing impatient. They want to know when "their" fetish will appear. Some people believe, me too, that this will only increase AFTER D gets popped.
The reason why I doubt anything major sexual developments between F and D will happen, apart from "popping the cherry" and continue having sex, is because all sexual things they've done, have gradually but slowly gotten forward, very slowly, even oral has been a slow process. And she is a virgin after all, it will take her a couple of session before she'd even start to fully enjoy penetration to the fullest, and that alone would probably take probably 2 or 3, maybe even 4 updates, then there's anal sex, first she'd need to be persuaded and that takes time, and to fully start enjoying it, if she even will, would take a couple of updates, and by then the VN is very close to an end, for that reason, the only "fetish" I could see happening with D, is threesome and that's about it, others would be just too out of character, and that's with corruption included, people can be corrupted of course, but not that far that soon, when they are just learning their own sexuality to begin with, so I do believe she will be limited to threesome at most. Other characters would serve as outlets for other fetishes.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I'm still on Chapter One, and am kind of tired of Elena (Sorry!). Is it true that in Chapter 2 you can just turn off the multiple paths? Or do I have to start over?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Elena gives Adam a handjob in 0.18. In return, Adam is to give D a medical leave of absence from school for the upcoming school week (presumably 0.20 is to take place on a Sunday).
I'd guess that Elena makes more "trades" with Adam in future.
Please note that this happened on the D-only route. Someone who has accepted Elena should chime in with what happens on that route.
If the MC is on Elena path, she'll consider doing whatever Adam asks of her, but then thinks of MC, tells Adam that she has a boyfriend (you) an they agree for some pics, not even nudes

Reactions: virtuvoid

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What are the chances that the next update will be around Christmas time and be Christmas themed?
We just had Valentine's three updates ago dammit!
Still jokes :p

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
As we have previously discussed,the corruption flower is more important than the fetishes for the DMD story.
Even if fetishes could be done by other characters (several posters have suggested various bestiality h-scenes involving Rachel) almost exclusively, there is still a HUGE problem. That is, the corruption flower is ALL about D. If there is to be no Chapter 2, 8-9 updates left, there are still 8 corruption petals to be darkened.
This can't get done slowly.
The remaining flower's may as well represent further corruption and moving towards a fetish/fetishes. There's not a lot more "vannila" stuff you can do besides actual sex and there's way to many flowers for it to end just with that

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
~0%. In February, Melody did not exist. As is, DMD is to be in November with Melody in December and January. For DMD to update in December, it would have to skip November and "let" Melody take that slot. Then, DMD would be waiting 4 months for 0.20 instead of "just" 3.
Seems likely? Not to me, neither.
That's some real nice sneaky way to dedicate time and avert resources from Melody to this.
I like it

Reactions: virtuvoid

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
~0%. In February, Melody did not exist. As is, DMD is to be in November with Melody in December and January. For DMD to update in December, it would have to skip November and "let" Melody take that slot. Then, DMD would be waiting 4 months for 0.20 instead of "just" 3.
Melody to be updated first is better tho. Can help create an image of it being the main focus and resources for it not going into "other projects". Gotta appease our Gracious Patreon Masters somehow

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Last x-mas, a special non-game, render gallery was put out (D and Elena). It was terrific! IMHO, that gallery along with the last set of 0.19 photoshoot previews have been the two best render galleries (I do believe the 0.14 Rewards gallery was the most fun, though).
That's what I'm expecting for X-mas, from DMD.
I don't do anything associated with computers so I wouldn't dare to phantom how long a gallery like that would take. Have our Benevolent Patreonic Rulers disowned this by last Christmas?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This Patreon mess is not viewed properly, I think.
P demanded a certain amount of compliance, reasons be damned, to its authority. Some devs did not meet this compliance standard and were semi-banned (they could stay but their present project had to go--yeah, right!!) with much publicity, to "encourage" other devs to behave.
I played games that featured all-incest 3-somes and 4-somes, on Patreon, AFTER the ban.

btw, Ray the farmer/lumberjack is a morph (only slightly) of the P CEO.
They seems to almost cherry pick the biggest and most successful ones. Other less known one's get away with it or just make a patch and roll on like nothing ever happened. How the Twist is going without any interference is beyond me (Thank God tho, I love it)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It's also possible that MrDots could work on releasing updates for both Melody AND DMD on Christmas, because if I recall right, he was working on DMD a little bit WHILE working on Melody updates last summer, so he may be doing the same now, release a Christmas themed update for both VNs.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's also possible that MrDots could work on releasing updates for both Melody AND DMD on Christmas, because if I recall right, he was working on DMD a little bit WHILE working on Melody updates last summer, so he may be doing the same now, release a Christmas themed update for both VNs.
One or both might suffer with lack of content then. Honestly, i don't know how big his team is. They might pull something like that, but if waiting a couple of weeks of reduced development for one, betters the other (especially if the one getting more content is DMD), i'd wait some extra time

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What I'd like to know, because I did "almost" play BB (watched vids, dl'ed CGs, read 1300+ pages of thread, but did not actually PLAY) is if DS (dev of BB) "volunteered" to get thaat game banned. Then DMD, along with a few smaller games got the same treatment.
So there LOTS more than meets the eyes of fans, here...
Well it was one of the three most popular Incest games in terms of Patrons with this and Summertime Saga. Might have been pressured somewhat by Our Masters and decided that the money made was decent, no need to ruin rep, cut it short and do something else. The BB creator is working on something new now, I believe, without the mentioned fetish. So made some money and decided to stop before interest dropped

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, I'm kind of drawing a blank here. Melody, DMD, Milfy City, Sins of the Father, Depraved Awakening and so many other VNs/games have already just recently gotten their updates, and now I don't know what to play while passing the time waiting for new updates, haha. One VN that I absolutely would love an update ASAP is "His Legacy", but there hasn't been all too many development news by V3X, and the latest update was a long time ago (although I do understand that he had some rather big issues in the past and was in a bad place for a long time, but since then he has gotten back on his feet and is working on the VN, albeit slowly because it's his hobby more than anything), last I heard is that he wants to add animations to the VN, and those take time to make. But it is a high quality VN, everything is top notch, so it's worth the wait.

Okay this message already became much longer than I intended, and this isn't exactly the right place for it, but if anyone has any VN/game suggestions for me, I'm open for them :p

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
He actually does look like Ray, except Ray is older.
If i haven't seen that model before it say MrDots is tryin' to say somethin x'D

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hmm, I'm kind of drawing a blank here. Melody, DMD, Milfy City, Sins of the Father, Depraved Awakening and so many other VNs/games have already just recently gotten their updates, and now I don't know what to play while passing the time waiting for new updates, haha. One VN that I absolutely would love an update ASAP is "His Legacy", but there hasn't been all too many development news by V3X, and the latest update was a long time ago (although I do understand that he had some rather big issues in the past and was in a bad place for a long time, but since then he has gotten back on his feet and is working on the VN, albeit slowly because it's his hobby more than anything), last I heard is that he wants to add animations to the VN, and those take time to make. But it is a high quality VN, everything is top notch, so it's worth the wait.

Okay this message already became much longer than I intended, and this isn't exactly the right place for it, but if anyone has any VN/game suggestions for me, I'm open for them :p
Depends what you looking for.
It seems that someone is into some family business :tf:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Depends what you looking for.
It seems that someone is into some family business :tf:
Well as you know, I'm a fan of DMD and Melody, which are more or less erotic romantic love stories, then there is Depraved Awakening and His Legacy which are dark noir/mystery/crime novels, so anything between that pretty much goes for me, so something along those lines :p

Not sure what you mean by "It seems that someone is into some family business" though :p

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes