MasutaMike

Aug 28, 2018
I'm late to the release, but major appreciation points to Mr. Dots and team, F95 Zone, and its contributing members for bringing us (especially us pirates :)) this (imo) great VN!

I recently discovered adult VN's via another site and started with DMD Ch. 2, 0.18 (their copy of DMD, Ch. 1 was no bueno). I play two saves - D only and harem. After Sunday's 0.19 release (been watching Mr. Dot's sites) I went looking for a copy and updated walkthrough - discovering you - what a great site! I've just spent awhile reading the OP and last 200 pages of this thread lol. I hope to contribute.

Now, before delving into Ch. 2, 0.19, I am finally going through Ch. 1!!! Again, thank you F95 and contributing members!

Oh, and while I respect the variety of opinions, imo: Jennifer >>>>> Elena > D. Jennifer is like a perfect hybrid of D's innocence and Elena's slut in such a cute package - my perfect type. She needs her own spin or something!

Reactions: JJsworld

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm late to the release, but major appreciation points to Mr. Dots and team, F95 Zone, and its contributing members for bringing us (especially us pirates :)) this (imo) great VN!

I recently discovered adult VN's via another site and started with DMD Ch. 2, 0.18 (their copy of DMD, Ch. 1 was no bueno). I play two saves - D only and harem. After Sunday's 0.19 release (been watching Mr. Dot's sites) I went looking for a copy and updated walkthrough - discovering you - what a great site! I've just spent awhile reading the OP and last 200 pages of this thread lol. I hope to contribute.

Now, before delving into Ch. 2, 0.19, I am finally going through Ch. 1!!! Again, thank you F95 and contributing members!

Oh, and while I respect the variety of opinions, imo: Jennifer >>>>> Elena > D. Jennifer is like a perfect hybrid of D's innocence and Elena's slut in such a cute package - my perfect type. She needs her own spin or something!

Was about to make a joking that we need some loli police here, ended up debating whether Jennifer can be considered one :eek:

Anyways. Welcome to your new home. May hours spent here bring you "joy" :tf:

Reactions: MasutaMike

Albert Seeker

Jul 3, 2018
anyone got this when playing day 19. It occurs several times but this one happend when choice of Daughter or Elena arises for Cow milking. hence no choice it goes default to elena.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day19_00.rpy", line 1829, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena' is not defined
------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to solve this please.

MasutaMike

Aug 28, 2018
Was about to make a joking that we need some loli police here, ended up debating whether Jennifer can be considered one :eek:

Anyways. Welcome to your new home. May hours spent here bring you "joy" :tf:
Jennifer's all good, she provided two gov issued picture ID's. Now if she would just grow some B-C cups - late bloomer :closedeyesmile:

Thanks for the welcome.

mickeywienarsch

Aug 18, 2018
Sweet Lord. That was one of my first games like this and man what should i say? I was surprised about the depth of the characters and really couldnt stop playing. I honestly was a bit upset about the abrupt ending of chapter two. Is there any other way to continue playing without having to use paypal? Cause i can not use it, but would be willing to pay via Paysafe or whatever. I NEED TO CONTINUE :D

Good Job Devs, both thumbs up !

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sweet Lord. That was one of my first games like this and man what should i say? I was surprised about the depth of the characters and really couldnt stop playing. I honestly was a bit upset about the abrupt ending of chapter two. Is there any other way to continue playing without having to use paypal? Cause i can not use it, but would be willing to pay via Paysafe or whatever. I NEED TO CONTINUE :D

Good Job Devs, both thumbs up !
Next DMD update should come around Christmas, and chapter 2 isn't over yet, there are a few more updates to come because Chapter 2 and the VN as a whole comes to completion, but it'll be a while before that happens though, and MrDots' second VN, Melody, will come to completion before DMD does, but DMD will follow up on that soon after.

Archimus

Jul 14, 2018
Excellent new update in v019. I'll be leaving my utor app open for a few days for those that need to get it from there as a way to help out so we have a good amount of sources and it doesn't go dead.

Which means I'll be seeding in utor as well as in cutie blonde.. Okay you get what I mean.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You may be right and I see your point, I guess I come out a bit negative or unwilling to have that kind of fetish in the VN because it's definitely one of those fetishes that I'm not into at all, and that's not me being judgmental or anything, it's just not for me, bestiality, NTR, rape and fetishes like that, they are not for me at all, when I played Wicked Choices, I had a really hard time going through such scenes because it makes my stomach twist and angers me, but that's just me, I'm not judging people, we're all different and I respect that.
Now, if such fetishes would be included in this VN (NTR is one that was promised NEVER to be included, thankfully), then I hope they are only OPTIONAL and not forced on you regardless of the route you play, if they are optional and thus avoidable, I'm all for it.
I suggest you to stay away from Starless:)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I suggest you to stay away from Starless:)
What's that? Might need to check it out, I'm running out of games/VNs to play, all of the around 30 games that I favor, I've played to the end of their current updates, so need to try new ones, haha xD

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What's that? Might need to check it out, I'm running out of games/VNs to play, all of the around 30 games that I favor, I've played to the end of their current updates, so need to try new ones, haha XD
Japanese hentai game.Have so many fetishes,maybe even some you didn't know about.Hardcore version of Bible Black and Discipline.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I dislike the MC, older MCs in general.
I also play as a voyeur, and reserve my sympathies for females.
This has landed me on a D-only path. I play ALL my other games with a younger MC and chase harems all the way, rejecting nobody.
So far, I've seen some "action", not involving MC, with Elena, Jennifer, Georgina, Olivia, Rachel.
That would be great, to get some variety. Because I really do like ALL the babes (would like to see a lot more of Margo and Cassandra, too).
If Jennifer had a little more physical development, I would prefer her over D as a love interest. D is just too, too angelic for that.
D may appear angelic, well, she is angelic that's true, but I really wouldn't hold that against her, that's just who she is, a total sweetheart, but she's already starting to be less of an angel in the sack, and that's a welcome development in my book; an angel in public, and a wild minx in the sack, that's what she's kind of becoming, slowly, but as far as I'm concerned and as far as I can make it so, her sexuality will never include no one but me, haha. But I am trying to keep her as pure as possible, that's one of the qualities I love about her. Jennifer otherwise is cool, wish she was just a bit more developed physically, I mean, I don't really have anything against that body type, I'm one to accept people as they are, but she just looks like an 11 year old girl, that's not my cup of tea, haha, but if she looked like 18+ year old but still had that body type, then no problem. Elena on the other hand, there's something I don't like, must be her personality.
Same goes for Rachel, although otherwise she's great. The other ladies you mentioned, yeah, would love to have my way with them all, well, Georgina already did but would love to have some more :p

Reactions: JJsworld

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
That Adam is a very sleazy character, if Emmy chooses to go with Dad, Elena goes it alone with Adam, something the walkthrough completely ignores. I'm fearing if Elena is alone with that s1ck f4ck, bad things will happen, any hint on what happens?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Japanese hentai game.Have so many fetishes,maybe even some you didn't know about.Hardcore version of Bible Black and Discipline.
Ah okay, yeah I think I'll avoid it then. One thing I know about Japanese art and their world of erotica, is that they push the boundaries of taboo and extremes, haha. But looking at the different extreme fetishes, Starless most definitely is not for me, Wicked Choices was hard enough at some points, thankfully most extremes that I'm uncomfortable with were avoidable in the path I played, haha, so it wasn't TOO bad, was able to appreciate and enjoy it :)

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes