legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Last edited:

Guims54

Oct 24, 2022
View attachment 2360755

Overview:
Play as Travis and pop Amy’s cherry or fail miserably at it while chasing her sister.
Amy is a sweet, naive 21 years old exchange student from Japan attending classes at Travis college.
She never really thought about guys until you showed up in her life. You have multiple choices and possible dates. Try your best, but fail; someone else may take her from you.
This is a finished game, having several meetings/dates until you reach one of the many possible outcomes.
The games ends on an EXTRA date that, if voted, will be added to a second full game to come later this year.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-03
Release Date: 2023-01-31
Developer: GDS -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

thx bro

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
That was a neat little side project really. I really like the guys humor ("that is a name I haven't heard in a long time", that floored me.) and he really renders and sets up hot situations and scenes, no doubt.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
He has 1000 of paying customers and this game takes to long to update, this makes no sense.
Because he's more passionate about Chloe 18. Games with Female protagonists kinda bore me. So I haven't tried it yet. I'm guessing the reason he has 1,000+ subs on Patreon is because they're enjoying Chloe 18.

A Shame. I just tried Dating Amy for the first time today and I really enjoyed it. Let's hope he finishes it eventually.

Edit: Looks like "Chloe 18: Fake Family" lets you play as a male protagonist. And Amy and her sister seem to appear in that one. Will try it out.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Because he's more passionate about Chloe 18. Games with Female protagonists kinda bore me. So I haven't tried it yet. I'm guessing the reason he has 1,000+ subs on Patreon is because they're enjoying Chloe 18.

A Shame. I just tried Dating Amy for the first time today and I really enjoyed it. Let's hope he finishes it eventually.

Edit: Looks like "Chloe 18: Fake Family" lets you play as a male protagonist. And Amy and her sister seem to appear in that one. Will try it out.
TBH Fake Family puts both this and the older one to shame - you can play both as male and female there, and tons more content, and the world feels way more alive.

Reactions: Mstr Sinner

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
What's the NTR in this game? I literally tried my darnest to get to it but nothing came out of it. I'm confused.

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
for the NTR scene it's easy. have 100 in Chad,smart, or romantic. go all the way to Koaru. on the beach,ask Chloé what happen after the movie.
for the 4some scene, 1st time with Dad, go see your sister, take the panty, later at the dancefloor, be ok with your friend fck your sister....
for bluehairgirl, BE THE CHAD!! beach scene unlock, have fun! that all for the "secret scene"

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes