lightdemon

Nov 3, 2018
i think nobody wants to play with 40x6cm trevis's dick, even leakers
i don't think the problem is trevis's dick. The luck of GDS is that he has created interesting characters and he makes really nice animations, and the story is often fun. But with 3 active projects the quality of his work is going realy down. This game is the final evidence.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
i don't think the problem is trevis's dick. The luck of GDS is that he has created interesting characters and he makes really nice animations, and the story is often fun. But with 3 active projects the quality of his work is going realy down. This game is the final evidence.
check his dick in FF, it increased x2times in lenght and width.
you mean chloe rework? what also

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
any dp scenes in this? GDS doesn't tend to shy away from DP and multiple guys and stuff but this is also one of his smaller games

Feb 24, 2020
This is a finished game, having several meetings/dates until you reach one of the many possible outcomes.
The games ends on an EXTRA date that, if voted, will be added to a second full game to come later this year.
So that it means there should be a prefix [COMPLETED] for the title?

bktreckless14032

Oct 27, 2021
I hope there's a path with both Amy and Kaoru. I don't actually care about the rest of the females (perhaps I do a bit with the girl walking the dog, but that's about it). Other guys can have their way with wife, Kayley, or even Chloe.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just discovered this but I am finding it hard to get all the goals done. Is there some walkthrough out there that can help in some way that covers every path thanks?

Reactions: stever

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Just discovered this but I am finding it hard to get all the goals done. Is there some walkthrough out there that can help in some way that covers every path thanks?
You can't do everything first run since paths contradict, because some choices give you points for Amy or Kaoru, never together.
There are two coinciding paths, Amy/Kaoru and Sister/Mom, I forget if you can mix and match the two but basically you can do an Amy/Sister run or Kaoru/Mom run and so on.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes