Collection Video DarktronicK Collection [2021-03-01] [darktronicksfm]

machinman

May 28, 2017
how is better to do : post here official links or sent it to you private ?!
it's always a bad idea to post official links directly on the forum, they get reported and it pisses the creators, but if you want, I'll take them and host it somewhere else, send a pm with the links, and do the same to rf96 so he can do the same, more officially, there's never enough hosts.

Autromek117

Feb 15, 2023
it's always a bad idea to post official links directly on the forum, they get reported and it pisses the creators, but if you want, I'll take them and host it somewhere else, send a pm with the links, and do the same to rf96 so he can do the same, more officially, there's never enough hosts.
What is rf96?
You have the link?

Reactions: Chibi777

machinman

May 28, 2017
artists have their own logic, like everyone as a matter of fact, from some kind of perspective they touch something divine related, with their creations, and on the other end they seem like complete retarded blokes and completely clueless with basic organisation in digital computing times.

how difficult is it to make folders with date, years/month then sub folder with either game/anime/theme subfolders and fill it... for some, it's too much to ask. but who are we to judge, they do what they do, and they do it great.
sharing is the last step, that boring step for them, what's necessary, in complete opposition to what they do because it's what they like, necessary things are the most boring things in the world (it's the real work, and they do this because they don't want to work if you see what I mean), maybe they're these kind of people who can't cope with this kind of things :p

I'm a messy person in real life, that's the way I organize stuff and it works magic. if you take my stuff and say, "eh I've tidied up your stuff, see how it's cool." well you could have just thrown everything out the window. if it's not somewhere I can see it, it's like it's lost. that's the worst part, most of the well organized people I've ever seen, they seem to never find stuff they need, sure the place is clean, but if it takes you hours to find your stuff, what's the point, where's the effectiveness :p
to people observing towards me, it's just a huge mess if not a complete junkyard and yet I can find my stuff within seconds :p but when it comes to PC, you can't do that, that's just killing the fun. I know for a fact there are some artist who I'd say are great, but I just literally never browse their stuff, because it's such a mess... and while I try to keep stuff organized in my drives, I can't do all the job of these lazy bastards ;p